Silver Surfer's level

• 83 results
#51 Posted by jloneblackheart (5519 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385: And I believe anyone who has any sense of reason or judgment would know that's not a possibility. I think that's the definition of a fanboy. I may be a Surfer fan, but if you actually mention someone who would beat him or I even had questionable doubt about, I would admit it.  

Also, I don't know much about Spawn but I'm pretty sure he became God or something. From what I've heard, at his highest level, Spawn could beat the Surfer. 
#52 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart:
agree.
#53 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart:
i think you're the most reasonable person since i star this topic,    
#54 Posted by chris thompson (858 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385:
Im a HUGE Venom fan and I know Surfer could one-shot Venom easily.
#55 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@CharlieJade: 

seeing as how that was published before surfer got the annialation upgrade i doubt that seeing as Thor had already beaten him more than once
#56 Posted by Edamame (28136 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart: As of now, does the Silver Surfer's power levels exceed that of Thanos'?
#57 Posted by jloneblackheart (5519 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: When Thanos just came back he was described as 'stronger than ever.' It would seem he got a power up as well. We'll have to wait and see in the Thanos Imperative.
#58 Posted by Mortein (2894 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @jloneblackheart: As of now, does the Silver Surfer's power levels exceed that of Thanos'? "
Never
#59 Posted by Edamame (28136 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mortein said:
" @Edamame said:
" @jloneblackheart: As of now, does the Silver Surfer's power levels exceed that of Thanos'? "
Never "
Proof?
#60 Posted by OmegaTheDestroyer (1009 posts) - - Show Bio

What SS is able to do is based on who's writing him at that point.

#61 Posted by darkmew55 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

the guys i think that are on par with the silver surfer are Thor, Sentry (why hasnt he been mentioned yet?) and Iron man if he can use some sort of power cosmic siphoning gadget. Venom and Carnage dont stand much of a chance against the Surfer. The only thing the syimbiotes can do is to attach to him, which weve already see carnage do.
#62 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@jloneblackheart said:

"The only hope Ghost Rider has of winning is the penance stare, which should work on the Surfer (who is responsible for the deaths of billions), but then again he's been down that road before and has come to accept what he has done.  "

Not only that, but GR's penance stare doesn't work all the time on aliens. Remember what happened when he tried it on Venom?
#63 Posted by CharlieJade (422 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaTheDestroyer said:
" What SS is able to do is based on who's writing him at that point. "
McDuffie armlock black panther
#64 Posted by the referee (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

What exactly is The power cosmic? I read Silver Surfer essential volume 1 to learn the answer and it just looks like an excuse to say he can do anything.

#65 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024: 

Venom  syimbiotes is animal ,i think that's why that didn't work ,penance stare can burn galactus so i think it can work on silver surfer too.
#66 Posted by daken_2513 (416 posts) - - Show Bio

@ka385385:
Sufer can easily beat Hulk

#67 Posted by CosmicGod432 (177 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer compared to Iron Man is like Hulk vs. Mickey Mouse

#68 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk bite off silver surfer head once ,don't tell me it's no canon that is !@#$%^&*.    
#69 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

you guys know how powerful silver surfer is but maybe you don't know how powerful Hulk is ,i don't know lot of hulk thing but even i know how powerful hulk is.

#70 Posted by Wyldsong (5552 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385 said:
"
Hulk bite off silver surfer head once ,don't tell me it's no canon that is !@#$%^&*.     "
Unless it happened in the main Marvel Earth 616, then it isn't really canon.   

Didn't that happen in Marvel Zombies?
#71 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wyldsong:
yes it is ,and it's possible.
#72 Posted by Wyldsong (5552 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385 said:
" @Wyldsong: yes it is ,and it's possible. "
It was Marvel Zombies, I remember now.  That was meant to be a tongue in cheek kind of tale, not really meant to be taken seriously.  It's not really canon I am sorry to say.
#73 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wyldsong:
it's still possible ,even Phoenix crush by hulk ,don't even think about it's impossible ,it's appear in comics has reason.
#74 Edited by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

not really canon it's bull!#$@.
#75 Posted by Wyldsong (5552 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385 said:

"@Wyldsong: it's still possible ,even Phoenix crush by hulk ,don't even think about it's impossible ,it's appear in comics has reason. "

I am going to go for one last attempt here, then I just plain give up. 

Now, Marvel Zombies, while a fun read, was not meant to be taken as a serious look at these characters, and how they stack up against one another in the main Marvel 616 world.  It was a fun little story, but the writer's were allowed a lot of freedom and did some over the top stuff that wouldn't happen in main continuity due to the nature of the material and the story they were working with.  The "reason" it appeared was because the story called for it, it was a gruesome death, and opened the door to the cosmic powered zombies.  I state again, it was not meant to be taken as a serious look at these characters, and it wasn't even the "real" characters, as it was set in an alternate universe, where things are different than in the main Marvel Universe. 

But, let's take a look at your thoughts on things appearing in comics for a reason.  If thats the case, then look at the below link: 

http://superherouniverse.com/articles/fights-hulk-batman.htm

So, following your logic, Batman, yes, Batman, can take down the Hulk in a hand to hand fight with some knock out gas.  So, do you think that is an accurate depiction of how a fight between the Hulk and Batman would go?

Yes, things happen in the comics, but often times there is no reason other than it is silly, the writing is bad, or it is a tale set in an alternate universe.  Point being, it isn't canon.  Like it or not, there is a reason people talk about things being canon, because of the silliness of things like in the link above.

#76 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wyldsong:
i know what you're talk about if you check the reply i send in this topic. 
i think ghost rider can defeat silver surfer because 

#77 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicGod432:

joking me...

#78 Posted by Omegaman10 (541 posts) - - Show Bio
@darkmew55:  
i dont think the sentry's on surfers level, maybe with the void though
@ka385385:
silver surfer has had much bigger feats than that...im pretty those werent in the 616 universe either. Correct me if im wrong but i think those were the Guardins of the Galaxy from the 691 universe. Not saying ghostrider sucks cuz hes awesome and definately up there in the marvel rankings but i dont think he can take the surfer...it wouldnt be a stomp but i cant see surfer losing in the end.
#79 Edited by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omegaman10:
no canon is not an excuse ,i said it everytime ,it could be possible universe ,ghost rider can do same thing as silver surfer and with power of spirit of vengeance if they battle each other silver surfer adverse circumstances  .  
#80 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

siad no canon mean nothing is not respect writer.
#81 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385 said:
"@Omegaman10: no canon is not an excuse ,i said it everytime ,it could be possible universe ,ghost rider can do same thing as silver surfer and with power of spirit of vengeance if they battle each other silver surfer adverse circumstances  .   "

Look at the Ultimate universe, Almost every single being in the Marvel Ultimate contiunuity is much weaker than their 616 counterparts so your arguement is invalid. SS beats Hulk and Ghost rider everytime in the 616 universe outside of PIS. And this is coming from a GR fan. Like you, I like GR as well but I don't let fanboism blind me to the truth such as SS kicking GR and Hulks ass.
#82 Posted by Hoboseid (1022 posts) - - Show Bio
@CharlieJade said:

" VS. PROF. X: Yeah, you guessed it, between the Surfer’s incomprehensible speed and indomitable will, Prof. X may give the Surfer a run for his money in chess, but not in combat.

VS. SPAWN: The Surfer’s faced down Mephisto, Marvel’s version of Satan, so a Satan-flunkie like Spawn ain’t gonna do much that the Surfer hasn’t overcome before.

VS. DR. STRANGE: Dr. Strange is a human conduit of magic with human frailties, while the Surfer can stand at the center of a super-nova without breaking a sweat. It might take a couple of hours, but Strange would burn himself out trying to dent the Surfer.

VS. FLASH: Sorry, the SUrfer is faster than the Flash, with the power of the universe at his command. Once you take away his speed, Wally is just a guy. G’night, Wally.

VS. WONDER WOMAN: Diana may be a better fight, but the Surfer is faster, tougher and more powerful. Ten bucks says Wonder Woman’s bracelets aren’t up to deflecting the power cosmic.

VS. SUPERMAN: While Supes might land a couple of blows as the Surfer is trying to talk to him, our bald buddy Norrin could either hammer Supes into submission with the power cosmic or suck all the solar energy out of him with his energy manipulation powers.

VS. THOR: Surfer’s power cosmic is fairly evenly matched with Mjolnir (whose magical properies aren’t affected by the universe’s laws of physics), which would absorb/deflect Surfer’s power for a while. While Surfer couldn’t do much physical damage to Thor, Thor would hammer the Surfer unconscious ... if he could hit’em. And even though Mjolnir could block Surfer’s powerful blasts, some would eventually land. As the battle progressed, more and more of the Surfer’s blows would connect until one super-blast of the power cosmic would put the Odinson down for the count. And the worst part? The Surfer, one of the most noble spirits in the universe, would search the rubble after the fight, grab Mjolnir and head off to Disneyworld. "

I've a feeling he's gonna jobber to Thor...after all there's a movie due out

#83 Posted by CharlieJade (422 posts) - - Show Bio

possible team wrecker but way below Odin, Spectre and PreCrisis Darkseid

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.