Silver Surfer isn't unbeatable (I had to do it)

• 167 results
#151 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Final Arrow: Yeah! 
=P
#152 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Final Arrow said:
" @Morpheus_: What are you on about it is 0_o 

#153 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: LOL
#154 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:

" @Final Arrow said:

" @Morpheus_: What are you on about it is 0_o 

"
#155 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @Xan said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Xan: I think this seem more like speculation. The most possible thing that the writer was trying to show is silver surfer's speed. That's why he appeared before dr strange could even finish his sentence. =] "
I can only debate with things he showes and not with things we think that he thinks :P "
None of the things that we say had been shown. So IMO we should think what is more possible. And IMO is more possible that SS was flying fast enough to search the whole planet in very few seconds.  Of course since is off panel, you can disagree with me but i can't think that there is anything more possible than what i believe. And even if we can't count that feat, SS has another one where he was flying fast enough that his board had been destroyed. =[ "

I never said he does not have any other feats. I just said that a off panel something is not that good of a feat.
#156 Posted by chris thompson (858 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender said:
"

Nuff said: He beats all of Marvel and DC PPL! "
You do know thats PIS, right, There is no way Storm's lightning can  hurt the Surfer.
#157 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan:  

I never said he does not have any other feats. I just said that a off panel something is not that good of a feat. 

I actually agree with you but i think it depends. 
If something that is off panel is also something obvious, i don't think we shouldn't count it. 
Let me give an example. 
I think you remember the instance when Pete was very angry and logan make fun of him and spidey punched him out of the window. 
The punch was actually off panel but it's obvious that Peter was the one that punched Logan. 
 Maybe this is not exactly the same situation with SS's feat and if you disagree, i will understand, but this is how i see this. 

=]
#158 Posted by chris thompson (858 posts) - - Show Bio
@manx422 said:
"Supes could beat surfer "

Nope
#159 Posted by jloneblackheart (5519 posts) - - Show Bio

I knew when I started reading I was wasting my time.....

#160 Posted by SilverMan91 (431 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart said:
"I knew when I started reading I was wasting my time..... "

this
#161 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"Nobody said he's unbeatable, he's put in matches where he can consistently win, TMW you certainly seem to hate all of the characters Morpheus likes. Like Surfer and Daken, can't wait for you to get to the point where you start downplaying them. "
You know Gerald, it's very difficult to take a guy who was nearly killed by Emmy Doolin's epic fail rogue squad seriously.
#162 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder:
i concur ,some people said he is faster than THE FLASH ,which is impossible.
#163 Posted by Edamame (28130 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" LOL. "
LMAO
#164 Posted by SilverMan91 (431 posts) - - Show Bio
@ka385385 said:

"@The Mjolnir Wielder: i concur ,some people said he is faster than THE FLASH ,which is impossible. "

#165 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio
@JThree47693 said:
" No, Surfer isn't unbeatable, but he is a damn beast. "
#166 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2014 posts) - - Show Bio
@karrob
@JThree47693 said:
" No, Surfer isn't unbeatable, but he is a damn beast. "
This
#167 Posted by liongoldrock (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Ss can be beaten but can you name one superhero who cant be?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.