Follow

Silver Surfer

Character » Silver Surfer appears in 2388 issues.

Norrin Radd of Zenn-La is the mighty herald of Galactus, the devourer of worlds. Gifted with the Power Cosmic and a trusty board that's faster than lightspeed, which he can summon at will whenever needed, Norrin Radd travels to distant reaches throughout the universe as the Silver Surfer.

Scans of Surfer's power up please...

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ThanoStomp

Can someone post scans from the Surfer's recent power up from Galactus?  I thought I read the full Annihilation set, but either I missed it or missed the book.

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ThanoStomp

Nevermind!  I found it.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

No Caption Provided
    ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ThanoStomp
    @jloneblackheart    THANKS! 

My bud and I were debating on whether SS was more powerful now or not.  I said yes.  He said that Big G just removed his mental blocks which allowed him to use his existing power more effectively.   

Based on what Galactus says...."I can heal you. I can renew your will, grant you new power, take away the remorse...."    Sounds like we're both right!
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator
    @ThanoStomp: You are both right. When Galactus banished the Surfer to Earth, some of his power was removed. That's what Galactus meant by "I can undo what was done in anger." The Silver Surfer truly is the most powerful of the heralds, being Galactus' favored heralds and based off of a childhood fantasy Galactus had when he was simply Galen of a previous universe.  

Among the many examples I could give that his powers were increased, the easiest and closest example to his power up was after Thanos was killed in Annihilation. Drax released the Surfer, who was severely low on energy. The only way to release Galactus was to use the device Thanos devised, something that could only be operated by a being of Thanos' power level. In his weakened state he was able to do this. Up until then, Thanos had easily defeated Surfer in all of their physical encounters. 
    TheRegalBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheRegalBeast
    @jloneblackheart: 
    There goes my opinion that Thor is/was currently more powerful...
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator
    @TheRegalBeast: among various battles in the battle forum, there is also this topic that's been going. Problem is, I think in most cases people are either fans of the Surfer or fans of Thor. It's one of those arguments that will never be conclusive. I still believe the Surfer would win.
    thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By thanobomb1124
    @jloneblackheart
    @TheRegalBeast: among various battles in the battle forum, there is also this topic that's been going. Problem is, I think in most cases people are either fans of the Surfer or fans of Thor. It's one of those arguments that will never be conclusive. I still believe the Surfer would win.
    Aggre

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.