Follow

Silver Surfer

Character » Silver Surfer appears in 2389 issues.

Norrin Radd of Zenn-La is the mighty herald of Galactus, the devourer of worlds. Gifted with the Power Cosmic and a trusty board that's faster than lightspeed, which he can summon at will whenever needed, Norrin Radd travels to distant reaches throughout the universe as the Silver Surfer.

Return of the Silver Savage

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

The Return of the Silver Savage section that was recently added to the Surfer's page is very hard to read and understand. I broke it up into paragraphs so it is easier to read, but someone who has read the story in it really needs to edit it and make it so someone who didn't read it can understand it.

Thanks

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Someone deleted the section I was referring to so if anyone wants to redo it go ahead (the recent events with Skaar). Also the Annihilation section was deleted and I haven't read it yet (I know, I should). So if anyone feels like adding it back to the wiki it's all yours.

I have backed up all the info so this does not happen again.

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TruePwnge

Is this part of the Planet Hulk storyline?

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator
    @TruePwnge: i'm not really up with the current storylines. but, it used to be world war hulk (where he was controlled and fought the hulk), then annihilation (which someone erased) and a new section entitled return of the silver savage (recent events with skaar, also erased).

Maybe the world war hulk should be changed to planet hulk now that i understand what happened a little better.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.