#2 Posted by Chaos Prime (11585 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by jloneblackheart (5868 posts) - - Show Bio

I get the idea that this will be used out of context

#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29814 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart said:
" I get the idea that this will be used out of context "
Same.
#5 Posted by Sexy Merc (42460 posts) - - Show Bio

This is probably the most random thread I've seen all day.

And probably the last we'll hear from OP.

#6 Posted by JediXMan (32256 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart said:
What was the context? I have to know.
Moderator Online
#7 Posted by jloneblackheart (5868 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan: Tired of people hating on him, the Surfer dresses like a human and goes to a war torn South American country. (So those aren't Mexicans). He teams up with a girl who is with the rebels. After she is kidnapped and rescued by the Surfer, he returns her home and is jumped by her friends when they enter. They quickly get off of him after they realize it is a misunderstanding.  

At no point in the whole story (2 issues) was the Surfer in any real danger, not even with Yarro Gort helping the evil dictator. The scan even says "He is too powerful! We cannot hold him!"
#8 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4570 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart said:
" @JediXMan: Tired of people hating on him, the Surfer dresses like a human and goes to a war torn South American country. (So those aren't Mexicans). He teams up with a girl who is with the rebels. After she is kidnapped and rescued by the Surfer, he returns her home and is jumped by her friends when they enter. They quickly get off of him after they realize it is a misunderstanding.   At no point in the whole story (2 issues) was the Surfer in any real danger, not even with Yarro Gort helping the evil dictator. The scan even says "He is too powerful! We cannot hold him!" "
BRAVO!!!!............................Very good answer.
#9 Posted by JediXMan (32256 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart: 

So I am to gather than at no point was Surfer trying to actually harm them or actually resist, right?
Moderator Online
#10 Posted by jloneblackheart (5868 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan Exactly. He never even really tried to hurt anyone, even those trying to kill him while Stan the Man wrote. It was more of a statement on humanity than anything.
#11 Posted by Chaos Prime (11585 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart said:
Hope not.. 
Do u by any chance have the comic details regarding this scan?
To be honest i found the image by doing a Google search for the OP (being a newbie & all) but after reading your details regarding the situation it soons like a good read :-)..Have tried but to no evail..
#12 Posted by jloneblackheart (5868 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Prime The scan is from Silver Surfer vol 1 #11, but the story begins in #10
#13 Posted by Band Lone (1819 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, Mexican are strong O_o

#14 Posted by Chaos Prime (11585 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart said:
" @Chaos Prime The scan is from Silver Surfer vol 1 #11, but the story begins in #10 "
Thank u -)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.