silver samurai

#1 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

it says his sword can cut through anything except adamantium. could it cut collosus?

#2 Posted by Dorian Blackfyre (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I would think so. Colossus's armored body is much stronger than normal steel, but it isn't nearly as strong as adamantium.

#3 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes I believe it would. Its a tachyon field that surrounds his sword and I think he would slice through colossus (I am not saying he could cut his arm off).

#4 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"Yes I believe it would. Its a tachyon field that surrounds his sword and I think he would slice through colossus (I am not saying he could cut his arm off)."

lol

#5 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the tachyon field even eliminates the force you would need to cut through extremely dense materials, making it a more devastating weapon than Wolverine's claws. So he certainly should be able to cut Colossus.

#6 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

what about superman could it cut him
#7 Posted by Edamame (27936 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think so. 

#8 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
@vegeta said:
" what about superman could it cut him "
I saw if he was been back up by something like taking Kick or something empowering him, like Galactus or magic entity because its not about cutting Superman is about how the hell were you fast enough to cut him?
#9 Posted by Edamame (27936 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus is too thick and dense for the Silver Samurai's blade to cut through.  Even Logan's Adamantium claws only managed to slightly scratch Colossus' armor.

#10 Posted by Edamame (27936 posts) - - Show Bio
@PhantomKnight said:
"
@Edamame: seriously? You crushed my dream....lol  If Wolverine's claws couldn't cut Colossus then I guess I'd have to agree...Silver Samurai wouldn't be able to cut through it either. "
LOL. Your dream of trying to get Colossus hurt?

: (

Yes. The last time Logan tried to slash Colossus, sparks just flew all over the place.
#11 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" Colossus is too thick and dense for the Silver Samurai's blade to cut through.  Even Logan's Adamantium claws only managed to slightly scratch Colossus' armor. "
Maybe that was because Wolverine lacks the strength needed to perfom such thing. Just a guess.
#12 Posted by Edamame (27936 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" @Edamame said:
" Colossus is too thick and dense for the Silver Samurai's blade to cut through.  Even Logan's Adamantium claws only managed to slightly scratch Colossus' armor. "
Maybe that was because Wolverine lacks the strength needed to perfom such thing. Just a guess. "
That certainly is true. A lot, and I mean a lot of strength would be needed. However, the problem that also remains is the denseness and thickness of Colossus' armor. It is very hard to penetrate Colossus' armor.
#13 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @Edamame said:
Maybe that was because Wolverine lacks the strength needed to perfom such thing. Just a guess. "
That certainly is true. A lot, and I mean a lot of strength would be needed. However, the problem that also remains is the denseness and thickness of Colossus' armor. It is very hard to penetrate Colossus' armor. "
I agree, it's very difficult to penetrate. Although he did managed to do it in the Ultimate Universe. But it's a different universe.
#14 Posted by Edamame (27936 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" @Edamame said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @Edamame said:
That certainly is true. A lot, and I mean a lot of strength would be needed. However, the problem that also remains is the denseness and thickness of Colossus' armor. It is very hard to penetrate Colossus' armor. "
I agree, it's very difficult to penetrate. Although he did managed to do it in the Ultimate Universe. But it's a different universe. "
Yes. Crazy things go on in those other storylines. I remember Apocalypse almost defeated the Phoenix Force in one of those stories. LOL I don't remember the name though. Was it Ultimate Apocalypse?
#15 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @Edamame said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @Edamame said:
I agree, it's very difficult to penetrate. Although he did managed to do it in the Ultimate Universe. But it's a different universe. "
Yes. Crazy things go on in those other storylines. I remember Apocalypse almost defeated the Phoenix Force in one of those stories. LOL I don't remember the name though. Was it Ultimate Apocalypse? "
Yes, it was in the Ultimate X-Men. Sinestro was possessed by Apocalypse who nearly defeated the X-Men and some other heroes which I don't remember. But Jean used her Phoenix powers to defeat and undid all the damage done by Apocalypse.
#16 Posted by Edamame (27936 posts) - - Show Bio
@PhantomKnight said:
" @Edamame:  I love Colossus, I was just hoping Silver Samurai was more of a threat lol "
Threat to whom? Everything is relative.
#17 Posted by Edamame (27936 posts) - - Show Bio
@PhantomKnight said:
" @Edamame: This is true. Still waiting for them to put him to good use...Hopefully they have something planned. "
I hope he shows up in X-Men Origins Wolverine 2. lol
#18 Posted by karrob (4276 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.