Follow

Silver Sable

Character » Silver Sable appears in 406 issues.

Symkarian ruler and leader of a band of mercenaries known as the Wild Pack. More recently she has allied herself with Misty Knight, Paladin and the Heroes for Hire operation.

Possible Silver Sable movie according to Sony emails

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By animehunter

From Bleeding Cool <---- for the full article head here

Leaked by Wikileaks.org

Below would be the gist of my general statement:

As a first-generation Asian American woman and, in general, a bit of a dork, I spent much of my childhood feeling like an outsider. The superhero stories and myths I loved and continue to love the most were stories I could relate to: stories that showed how even the unlikeliest of candidates, the most overlooked and underestimated of people could surmount great odds and become heroes.

When Amy told me she wanted to tell the story of Silver Sable and her motley crew — I knew it was a chance to make the kind of movie and write the kind of heroines and heroes I’ve been waiting my whole life to see.

Other sound bites in case of follow up questions:

It’s their character journeys — their struggles both internal and external that interest me most creatively.

We’re weaving classic heroes from the Spidey-verse into an epic modern mythology infused with fresh voices, a fresh perspective, and a villain the likes of which has never before been seen on film.

---

short: LISA JOY IDEA:

main characters —

HEROES Silver Sable, Spider-Woman (do you want to tell him the idea that she’s slipped through portal opened by the villain to a parallel universe where she’s Spider-Woman / there maybe no Spider-Man, no Peter and Gwen romance in her reality), Black Cat, Stunner

VILLAINS Mr. Negative http://marvel.wikia.com/Mister_Negative_(Earth-616)

SUB CHARACTERS: Quentino (the only member of Silver’s father’s team who left behind / the rock in a wheelchair who is now the Q of Sable industries) Obax aka Light Bright (somalian mutant / powers having to with the control of light and heat). http://marvel.wikia.com/Obax_Majid_(Earth-616) Ock or some other villain we can borrow for Sin Six. Silver Sable’s Father

IDEAS:

Silver wants nothing more than to be in the Wild Pack…but her father has her heading up recruiting — she’s frustrated, doesn’t realize her father is trying to teach her something about leading that she will learn later.silver sable’s father and the wild pack are taken out early on along with Spider-Man by the villain (possibly Ock trying to retrieve find an alive version of his wife in a parallel universe starts the movie by trapping the people he expects to get in his way i.e.; Spider-Man, Silver Sable sr., will have to think of some others).

it s up to Sable to assemble her own wild pack to stop OCK and Mr. Negative

---

THINGS TO ASK KEVIN:

Obviously about what is the genie Sin Six unless from Pandora that they have to put back in the bottle. As discussed, I’m worried Dr. Strange may also be exploring the characters ability to manipulate dimensions and parallel worlds. Maybe ask Kevin to tell you about Dr. Strange (JULY /8/16)…since they come out before Sin Six or the Lisa Joy we have to be careful about any possible similarities? curious what the movie they have scheduled btw Dr. Strange and Guardians 2 is , Untitled Marvel on 5/5/17…I would ask him what he thinks about recasting, he talks about it the press vis a vis Iron Man but hasn’t really done it with a main character (except the Hulk, but those movies weren’t that big) I also don’t know if you ever told him about the animation idea or feel ready to.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.