Anyone else love Nite-Owl and Silk Spectre as a couple?

#1 Posted by MichonneHack27 (185 posts) - - Show Bio

No disrespect to the fans that do the whole Rorsach thing, etc. I just kinda like Laurie with Dan. There's just something cute I found about his crush on her. It was obvious he liked her but he'd never say anything until Laurie figured it out. I wonder what it'd be like if they had kids. Thats my only complaint with Watchman, it left you guessing. Cause you never did know. What was gonna happen after they found Rorsach's(yes I know I spelt his name wrong but my memory stinks^^;) journal? 

Would anyone realize what Ozymadias did? Would Laurie and Dan get married? Would they someday have kids? And would she revamp her costume the way in the movie or in that dream that Dan had? So many questions. Well if any of you wanna give your opinions, just shoot:)!    

#2 Posted by PowerHerc (83401 posts) - - Show Bio

Not I.

#3 Posted by Wonder Princess (138 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

No because she is unfaithful to Manhattan.

#5 Posted by Kairan1979 (16745 posts) - - Show Bio

No, because she ended with Dan only because he was she had nobody else to turn to after the argument with Doc Manhattan - she admited that all the men she knew were superheroes.

#6 Posted by TeamUnitedNerds (402 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends what qualifies as "Like" I do think their relationship felt pretty natural and well written, so I suppose that I like it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.