Marvel NOW Journey In To the Mystery

#1 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32136 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32136 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki is no longer the feature character of JiM and will be replaced by the Lady Sif who will be travelling the 9 worlds and slaying monsters

#3 Edited by Katie24 (488 posts) - - Show Bio

So far this is the only Marvel Now title that has me interested. I like the creative team and the character. Oh and its a $2.99 comic, yay!

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Katie24: I'll miss Loki but because I thought the book was coming to the end and it's not I'm happy

#5 Posted by Katie24 (488 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: I never read JIM, but I've heard good things about it. I will have to pick up the trade sometime.

#6 Posted by Twentyfive (2743 posts) - - Show Bio

JiM, and the character Thor brought me into fantasy books, so I'm going to continue with this title for a few more issues. I like Sif too.

But I don't like what's going on with her right arm there....

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Katie24: Yea you really should, it's not as good as when it started but it's still pretty good

#8 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive: What do you mean?

#9 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said in another thread, I can't wait for the Thor books. I always loved Sif, and now that Fraction is gone I can read Thor again.

#10 Posted by ShadowX (1190 posts) - - Show Bio

A new female led comic book! wooooo! Sif is awesome

#11 Posted by Primebonnick (1657 posts) - - Show Bio

i always love me my warrior females

Sif

Ms/Captain Marvel

Black Widow

X-23

Silver Sable

Valkyrie

i love them all

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.