User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.25 stars 3.25/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Lackluster 0

I'll be honest, I bought this when I heard Beta Ray Bill was in it. It's not that I dislike Sif, it's just I never got into the whole Asgard thing. I am glad she is back though.  So this book is pretty much about the fragile state Sif is in after Loki took control of her body. If you are looking for any suspense, drama or good action, you won't be finding that here. It's pretty much just a story of a strong woman who feels violated and has to overcome her doubts and fears. At least that is the m...

Not too bad 0

Yay for good art! I loooved the art in this comic. I have to admit, I was a bit confused when I read Loki was wearing Sif's body- a lot of art I saw of Loki during Dark Reign looked nothing like how Sif is depicted (the nose, brow, and chin were far more prominent).  Overall, it's nothing to write home about, but it was a good way to spend fifteen minutes. ...