Follow

Siege

Story arc »

Norman Osborn's Dark Reign crumbles in the Siege of Asgard.

siege of asgard # 3

blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blacktom212

since yesterday after i read siege # 3, a doubt cross my mind. 
    after osborn told sentry to bring it all down we saw the sentry flying trough asgard to bring it down. 
    the first time i saw that, i thought it was thor hitting sentry as we see thor saying"no" and we see a panel of thor with his hammer in hand about to hit and the we saw a ball of fire through the walls before asgard crumble.

i dont know, i think that scene its ambigous as , i thought at fisrt thor was hitting sentry and they give us the sound thor makes when he hit.  i could be wrong i dont know.
     i didnt really get that part. please i need opinions of what you think happens or what really happens.

blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By blacktom212

bump
    Casket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Casket

You're talking about the Sentry v Thor

Sentry won that first round...or round 2 depending if you count their very 1st encounter

I don't buy Siege anymore, I pre-order about 5 comics and Siege is not one of them. The rest of my comics are random issue or TPBs I missed
     Siege is not my thing anymore but I will pick it up and flick through it

Ok here's how I interpreted it 
    Sentry shows up all Superman style and boasts Yo I'm so super I'm more superman than silverage Superman so how many Gods do I have to kill today
    Thor doesn't hang around to debate, he dashes straight in and unlike Ares he seems to have hurt Sentry
    Wham he hits the Sentry hard with the hammer, one of Thor's best shots and the Sentry drifts back a little

Thor is shocked to see the Sentry still standing and gasps saying something like "Odins Eye" or some "Wow I never knew he was so silver superman" stuff

Thor goes one more time Wham! The Sentry's body looks messed up but he's still ready to fight Thor, this weird lobster tentacle thing pops out of Sentry and then starts to grab Thor 

the Thunder God got surprised,  that weird tentacle lobster thing looks as if its going to asphyxiate Thor or eventually break him
    suddenly the scene changes, old Tony Stark Ironman says hello to the new Iron Green Goblin
    Tony flips a switch and suddenly some mega hacker shut down thing happens. The Iron Green Goblin's suit is about to be taken apart like fragile vase  

Goblin screams no  F-you Ironman if I go down a bunch of people come with

destroy it all, 'Bring it all down' 

The Sentry/Void drops the ThunderGod he is choking, flies into Asgard and nukes it as if it were nothing more than a target in the desert

Thor looks like a little boy thats about to break down in tears

Asgard looks nuked

That's how I recall the fight

As much as I think Thor is a way better character with far better stories, Sentry won that fight no matter what 

The fight was a let down
    The Siege arc an even bigger let down

Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Theodore
    @Casket: This fight was a bit of a let down, Thor should have been able to do more damage... man I f'in hate Sentry he is so gay!
    blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By blacktom212
    @Casket said:
    "  You're talking about the Sentry v Thor  Sentry won that first round...or round 2 depending if you count their very 1st encounter I don't buy Siege anymore, I pre-order about 5 comics and Siege is not one of them. The rest of my comics are random issue or TPBs I missed  Siege is not my thing anymore but I will pick it up and flick through it Ok here's how I interpreted it  Sentry shows up all Superman style and boasts Yo I'm so super I'm more superman than silverage Superman so how many Gods do I have to kill today Thor doesn't hang around to debate, he dashes straight in and unlike Ares he seems to have hurt Sentry Wham he hits the Sentry hard with the hammer, one of Thor's best shots and the Sentry drifts back a little  Thor is shocked to see the Sentry still standing and gasps saying something like "Odins Eye" or some "Wow I never knew he was so silver superman" stuff   Thor goes one more time Wham! The Sentry's body looks messed up but he's still ready to fight Thor, this weird lobster tentacle thing pops out of Sentry and then starts to grab Thor   the Thunder God got surprised,  that weird tentacle lobster thing looks as if its going to asphyxiate Thor or eventually break him suddenly the scene changes, old Tony Stark Ironman says hello to the new Iron Green Goblin Tony flips a switch and suddenly some mega hacker shut down thing happens. The Iron Green Goblin's suit is about to be taken apart like fragile vase    Goblin screams no  F-you Ironman if I go down a bunch of people come with destroy it all, 'Bring it all down'  The Sentry/Void drops the ThunderGod he is choking, flies into Asgard and nukes it as if it were nothing more than a target in the desert  Thor looks like a little boy thats about to break down in tears  Asgard looks nuked  That's how I recall the fight   As much as I think Thor is a way better character with far better stories, Sentry won that fight no matter what   The fight was a let down The Siege arc an even bigger let down "

thank you for sharing your opinion. 
    i dont know about the fisrt round you are talking, i mean in the first issue thor one shot the sentry, but anyway.

thank you, for clearing this up to me.  
    jaja i thought thro somehow break sentrys grasp and he was hitting the sentry , that why he was saying no... like a thought he was in a trance, liek in warrior madness, now i see the look on his face was more like importent, because he coulndt do anything. man really whata let down. this just proof the only person that can writte thor properly( with th exception offcors, of the people who wrote classic thor story arcs) is jms. bendis doenst really get the character. 
    man, i hope in the last issue thro get his revenge and kick sentrsy ass or voids, goes all warrior madness and beat the hsit out of it. i thiunk sentry is lame, another superman wannabe

rightprice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rightprice

Thor blasted Sentry/Void with some major firepower and it did jack s#!t to him, he floated there and took it and didn't even say ouch.  Then Sentry/Void closes the distance and grabs Thor by the face, but before he does anything to him, Osborn tells him to "bring it all down," so Sentry/Void drops Thor and golden bullets Asgard again, this time destroying the whole city, breaking it apart and bringing it crashing to the ground.  All while Thor stands looking awestruck and shocked. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.