Follow

Siege

Story arc »

Norman Osborn's Dark Reign crumbles in the Siege of Asgard.

Siege #3 *SPOILERS*

Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Theodore

I just finished it....

WTF happened to Sentry at the end?!?!?! Cap arresting Norman was sweet. I love how Iron Man is back and he shut down the Iron Patriot suit and how Spidey punched his smug ass in the face.

Cyclops to Wolverine "Toldja"

AWESOME

RozZzje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RozZzje

Holy crap that issue was awesome!
    I loved it when Spidey punched Norman right in his Goblin-Green disaster of a face!

A few things bother me though, what are they going to do with the Sentry? 
    Bob lost his marbles allright, but why the crab-like-ten-armed freak of a creature?
    And why are the X-Men and Fantastic Four standing there with their arms folded? Get the hell over there!

But I'll say it again...Awesome issue! Can't wait for the conclusion...

rightprice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By rightprice
    @RozZzje:
    As for the crab arm like stuff I think that was hard-light and/or molecular manipulation being used to make himself look frightening.  He's done it before. 
    hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By hdorman1

super sweet issue
    but what the hell is the void gonna do to them?

rightprice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By rightprice

I really liked the Sentry/Void vs Thor fight and what Sentry/Void did at the end.  A lot of people on battle threads play down Sentry's power by shooting down what feats he has, especially him recently killing Ares and Molecule Man.  But I think that what he did in this issue, both the fight and what he did at the end, were pretty damn good displays of power and strength. 

thetitan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By thetitan0

i don't think the sentry is in there anymore. i think we'll see in the next dark avengers sentry and the void split.

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By bumnut
    @rightprice said:
    "

I really liked the Sentry/Void vs Thor fight and what Sentry/Void did at the end.  A lot of people on battle threads play down Sentry's power by shooting down what feats he has, especially him recently killing Ares and Molecule Man.  But I think that what he did in this issue, both the fight and what he did at the end, were pretty damn good displays of power and strength. 

"

Sentry didn't kill MM anymore than MM killed Sentry.  MM will be back, guaranteed     
    Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By Nerx
    @bumnut said:
    " @rightprice said:
    "

"

Sentry didn't kill MM anymore than MM killed Sentry.  MM will be back, guaranteed      "
    Thank heavens for that
    Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Theodore

Seriously the Void looks crazy man.

Casket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Casket

Asgard got owned, IMO that's really how you sum it.
     Thor tried to hold Sentry off, he fought an ok fight but Asgard got owned badly. Thor was throwing out his biggest hits, he hit the Sentry hard the first time and it had little effect. Then Thor strikes hard again, and Sentry's body cracks a bit and suddenly all this crab arm like tentacle stuff starts to pop out of him and goes to out muscle the Thunder God and strangle Thor. 
    The Thunder God Thor has not been wrote as strong as he used to be during Kirby's days, the Sentry/Void IMO was just about to own Thor
     maybe break him permanently  .  

Before the Sentry/Void does anything to Thor, Osborn freaks out badly
    Ironman hacked Osborn's Ironsuit, Cap is about to land blow on Osborn's face so just before his suit gets hacked apart he screams to the Sentry/void for help, tells him to "bring it all down," so Sentry/Void drops Thor and golden bullets Asgard 
     Bang! Asgard dies
     The Sentry looked superior but poor Thor had this  look of pure shock on his face like he was gonna break down sobbing.

Sentry's powers are weird, I have never understood the Bendis version of the Sentry. His powers seem to be more mimical or parasitic in nature. 

Take his fights for example:
     1 Ares used to cut things apart, Sentry/Void tears apart Ares almost using the same style sans Axes.
    2 the Sentry/Void meets up with Emma and Xavier suddenly everyone is talking about him mindwiping the planet so everyone forgot he was a hero 
     3 Molecule manipulation he pulled that power out of his butt when he fought 
    guess who.... Moleculeman. 
    4 Carnage the psycho in a spider costume that cuts folk in two
    Sentry tears in in two
    5 Hulk and Sentry bash each others faces until the both of them de-evolve into this pathethic dweebs with social problems......
    There is some weird Mimic or Parasite move going on with his power

Anyways I don't care for the story anymore and anyway I'm glad the whole Dark and Siege story is coming to an end soon, I've had just about enough of these arcing "Events"

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @bumnut said:
    " @rightprice said:
    "

"

Sentry didn't kill MM anymore than MM killed Sentry.  MM will be back, guaranteed      "
    Sentry came back.Where's MM at? 

Sentry-1 
    Molecule Man-0
    Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Lance Uppercut
    @Vance Astro: MM's still trying to figure out why the hell Void showed up.
    bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By bumnut
    @Vance Astro said:
    " @bumnut said:
    " @rightprice said:
    "

"

Sentry came back.Where's MM at?  Sentry-1 Molecule Man-0 "

Indeed, Sentry 1, MM-0, and don't believe I stated otherwise, other than MM didn't die, as didn't Sentry, and will be back, as Sentry was.  Nothing was ever said he'd be back in an issue and pull himself together instantly, just that he didn't die, cause you know, he's the Molecule Man  
    Lyrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lyrad

Oh my God, I can't wait to read this.   I can't wait to see Spidey punch Norman.
    hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By hdorman1
    @Lyrad: its awesome
    as good when fury puched him, if not better
    bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By bumnut
    @hdorman1 said:
    " @Lyrad: its awesome as good when fury puched him, if not better "

When did fury punch him?
    Jk-Prodigy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jk-Prodigy
    @bumnut:  secret warriors dark reign the list i think 
    bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By bumnut
    @Jk-Prodigy said:
    " @bumnut:  secret warriors dark reign the list i think  "

cool, thanx.   So, what hapend?  Was Sentry not around to protect Norman?
    sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#19  Edited By sora_thekey

I did a video review on this issue... be sure to check it out!
    CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By CosmicSpiral

It was a pretty cool issue. I was just a little disappointed with the way Stark shut off Norman's armor. In my head Tony would have been all badass and made a mean wisecrack at Norman along the lines of "You're wearing a near unstoppable suit of armor built by Tony Stark...but wait a minute, I'm Tony Stark LOL." 

*presses button and owns Norman* 

LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LT1085
    @CosmicSpiral said:
    " It was a pretty cool issue. I was just a little disappointed with the way Stark shut off Norman's armor. In my head Tony would have been all badass and made a mean wisecrack at Norman along the lines of "You're wearing a near unstoppable suit of armor built by Tony Stark...but wait a minute, I'm Tony Stark LOL."  *presses button and owns Norman*  "
    why is LOL inside the quotation? It seems like an inappropriate thing to say.
    CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By CosmicSpiral
    @LT1085 said:
    " @CosmicSpiral said:
    " It was a pretty cool issue. I was just a little disappointed with the way Stark shut off Norman's armor. In my head Tony would have been all badass and made a mean wisecrack at Norman along the lines of "You're wearing a near unstoppable suit of armor built by Tony Stark...but wait a minute, I'm Tony Stark LOL."  *presses button and owns Norman*  "
    why is LOL inside the quotation? It seems like an inappropriate thing to say. "
    Well he's not going to say it like that exactly. It's just the gist of it. 
    OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By OhTru
    @CosmicSpiral said:

That would require competent writing 

I don't think the issue was that 'cool' not when you get past the splash pages, digest it and reflect on it

Bendis was good but not anymore, these days he writes the bare minimum then uses other writers/artists as a crutch to support his over all story

If it were not for the artist like Olivier Coipel in his issues Siege would be almost worthless
    Its the artist not the dialogue that made the scene memorable for me
    Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Assman

Siege is far from worthless, and has been a very good read, for me at least. It's easy to be a critique and knock things down, but over all, i'd say seige has been a great ride and an awsome read. So far.
    warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By warlock360
    @Assman said:
    " Siege is far from worthless, and has been a very good read, for me at least. It's easy to be a critique and knock things down, but over all, i'd say seige has been a great ride and an awsome read. So far. "

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.