Sentry VS ODin IN SIEGE

#1 Posted by marvelunivers_deleteme (315 posts) - - Show Bio

is it possible

#2 Posted by Jake Fury (18064 posts) - - Show Bio

only in a What If Story. Siege is over.

#3 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

And Odin is dead...

#4 Posted by RoninTheFury (377 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury: terrible ending to siege, regarding the Sentry, and how he was finally beaten.
#5 Posted by Jake Fury (18064 posts) - - Show Bio
@RoninTheFury:
All in all Siege just felt extremely rushed to me.
#6 Posted by RoninTheFury (377 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury: EXACTLY! that is how i felt as well. i know that Bendis wanted to bring in his "heroic age" storyline, so obviously the Sentry had to go, but this is a guy who tried to kill himself by flying into the sun, and yet Thor is able to kill him with a lightning bolt? i am a huge Thor fan, but without the Odinforce, there was no way that he should have been able to kill the Sentry by himself, when guys like the Molecule Man could not. i know Siege has been done for ages, i just wished to let you know that i agree with your initial statement. take it easy.
#7 Posted by SC (12511 posts) - - Show Bio

Instead of Thor and Sentry? Why go to Odin when Thor is the more interesting and fair choice, there could be an argument that since Molecule Man couldn't beat Sentry Thor can't? Except Captain America almost beat Owen one time, Molecule Man is not infallible, and power has no absolute bearing on performance (amirite ladies?) lol

Or to put another spin on this, Tom Brevoort said that Sentry is now where near Odins power. Given his position such words are hard to ignore. Plus in the sequel Siege II I would rather see Sentry and Odin on the same side, vs some loudmouth braggy ex Navy Seal, cook. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.