Follow

Siege

Story arc »

Norman Osborn's Dark Reign crumbles in the Siege of Asgard.

How do YOU want Marvel's Siege # 4 to end?

ADayWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ADayWalker

In my humble opinion, and no I'm not a Thor-crazed fanboy (nor an ill anti-Sentry poster) I would love to see a three-way ass-kicking of the Sentry from ol Stevie, Stark and yes, Thor... 

I just think that THIS is and should be a storyline that finally (not been done in a looong time) shows Thor NOT holding back...NOT giving a damn...I mean no talking, no pauses, no bullsh*t...just a hammer and a lot of (thanks Coipel) purdy lighting-strikes.. 

So help me out. Let me know what you guys/gals think. If you don't agree with me, great! Just post! 

*Btw. The posts on IGN's preview for the finale kinda shows, what looks like, Thor summoning a lot of energy/lightning in a center panel*

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

Basically all of what you said, no witty Bendis dialogue, just a straight up Big Three VS Void showdown. . . and then Void dies, and Norman goes to jail, soon to break out and become Green Goblin again. God I hate Harry Osborn and the wannabe Goblins so much.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Yes! I would love to see Thor unleash on Void. I'd love to see all three of them take him down.

That's what I want. What do I think will happen? I think Steve, Tony, and Thor will talk to Robert and he and the Void will die because Robert regains his sanity. 

Unfortunately, that's what I think will happen. But it's not what I want.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4  Edited By The_Martian

Noh-Varr teams with Phobos for the win.

ADayWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ADayWalker

@InnerVenom123:
    BINGO. Which I'm sure, and hope, that's what goes down...

Like I said, I'm not the purest Sentry "hater" but I really want to see him get smacked around now. 

It's been too long any way and this is the perfect time for Thor, Cap and Iron Man to show the youngbucks and the universe why they have been around so long..BUT that is all in the hands of Bendis...sigh, damn...

Yea, the only time I like any Osborne was when Dafoe played him in the first Spidey! hahaha

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @ADayWalker:  I just love Normy as Gobby. It just.... works. xD Harry is annoying as hell, the only character I can think of in the Spider-man universe who is MORE whiny than Spider-man O_O
    ADayWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ADayWalker
    @Nobody said:
    "Noh-Varr teams with Phobos for the win. "

Hey, I wouldn't mind that at all... 

On a side note, but still kinda relating....wonder why there isn't/wasn't any cosmic help for the team? 

I mean there's countless instances where these same group of heros came to the aid or just straight-up brawled to help Surfer and others alike...one cosmic "hero" coulda just ended this whole circus...
    ADayWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ADayWalker
    @InnerVenom123 said:

" @ADayWalker:  I just love Normy as Gobby. It just.... works. xD Harry is annoying as hell, the only character I can think of in the Spider-man universe who is MORE whiny than Spider-man O_O "

VEry true indeed. Yeah Norm as Gobs fits, hell yes. But from the death of G Stacey to ignoring the Prez and taking on Asgard bc Loki tickles your waves? Noooo hahaha. 

This whole Siege thing, because of its lack of epic encounters and battles, will be forgotten just as quick as it came, ya know 

Have you ever watched or listen to Bendis, arrogantly, talking about Siege? He acts like this is the story of all stories...when really, just in my opinion (again), it's a very weak storyline. It's crammed with huge names that are struggling against bench players... 

But it will be over soon 

BTW this...FINALLY looks promising...    
    Casket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Casket
    @Nobody said:
    " Noh-Varr teams with Phobos for the win. "
    I've a feeling Bendis will kill the little kid off, he will give him a meaningless death like Wasp
     Seems to me maybe NohVarr and Phobos were initially planned to be the champions of Siege, but people went online screaming for writers heads and demanding answers as to why Asgard is populated by useless wimps 
    and where the hell was BRB, Loki, Thorgirl, Hela etc when all this invasion was going on?
    Ok I can get Loki not giving a damn about Asgard but either one of these other people should be able to solo a whole planet full of Redshirts in GoblinGliders

They might have explained the Sentry's origin by having him drink some Galactus blood, get high on it and super powerful or soem reality warping thing but there's no time now. The story needs to be wraped up fast.Somewhere midway into the Siege Bendis adjusted the story...which explains delays
    He has finally decided to give Thor some credibility and make him win for  a change, but its too late the damage has already been done and Asgard's credibility shattered
     NohVarr, Phobos and Asgard will have been destroyed when the 4th issue comes out 

Thor might finally score a victory over someone, he will beg daddy for his OdinPower and finish the Sentry with one very big Godblast
    Which still makes little sense because Sentry at least Rulk level and Sentry is above Thor's Odinpowerr defeats death, beat Molecule Man and had the powers of Moses and the powers of a planet eater

I want Siege to end by having Tony Stark wake up out of bed and say "Thank God that was just a stupid dream"
    and for the past 5 years at Marvel to get one serious RETCON
    RozZzje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RozZzje

I just want Spidey to shine in some way...I mean come on...Norman was in charge!
    The Void will be kicked senseless by Tony, Steve and Thor I think, or maybe some combined Avengers effort?
    Can't wait for issue #4, but still hope it will not be half-assed like some other things Marvel did the past couple of years...*cough* Dark Reign *cough*

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By Caligula

Norman wins

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @RozZzje: Spidey already punched Norman in the face when he was ranting. That's probably as much revenge Bendis gave him.... a punch to the face.

LAME
    RozZzje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RozZzje

@InnerVenom123: If that's really the case, that would suck big time.

From Dark Reign untill now with Siege, Norman was in command. How can Bendis not give Spidey some time in the spotlight. He's Stormin' Norman's arch-enemy!

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#14  Edited By jakob187

The entire Marvel Universe implodes and they start everything from scratch.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.