Follow

Siege

Story arc »

Norman Osborn's Dark Reign crumbles in the Siege of Asgard.

Heroic age onwards

dan1509

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By dan1509

Well, I finished reading siege a few days ago and was just thinking, is this the end of the big storylines where everyones at each others throats, no1s really getting on and such? I know people are still a bit iffy with each other and such atm still but personally I loved Dark Reign, Civil War, secret invasion because it's different, its not all the good guys teaming up and saving the day with big cheesy grins and thimbs up, this was stuff going wrong..... very wrong. I know we're seeing the fallout of it all still and these wounds will take a while to heal and such but I was wondering if any1 agrees with me?

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By shanana

Heroic Age= Biggest Flop for marvel....or the best thing ever. 

IDK how they will follow up DR and Siege.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.