thor63's Siege #4 - The Fallen review

Geat!

Awsome more action than the others nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Other reviews for Siege #4 - The Fallen

I Expected More 0

Here we are, the "Siege" finale event that's been seven years in the making! You should know the story by now: Norman Osborn, head of H.A.M.M.E.R., is in charge and attacking Asgard based on the manipulation of Loki. The Real Avengers have come to stop him, but true evil has shown its face in the form of The Void.THE GOOD:- I've said it three times already, but it bears repeating that Olivier Coipel's pencils look fantastic. He was the perfect choice as artist for this book. What a great job on ...