thor63's Siege #4 - The Fallen review

Geat!

Awsome more action than the others nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Other reviews for Siege #4 - The Fallen

If I could give it zero, I would 0

SPOILERS WILL FOLLOW  This was, undoubtedly, the worst comic I have ever read, and I've read Loeb's Hulk. There is not an ounce of reverence for any character in this book. First of all, "Norman Osborn and his Avengers will pay for their crimes" so says the Government. Um, you morons are the ones who gave them power in the first place! You don't just get to blame them now it's all done. No accountability for the Government. Next, all the heroes are best friends again. Last I checked, Tony still ...