brewski420's Siege #3 - [untitled] review

SIEGE #3

Issue #3 in this 4 part mini-series by writer Brian Bendis and artist Olivier Coipel. This issue was beautifully written and drawn. It took me like two hours to read this. Every page in this issue is just so awesome that you can't help to just stare at the art. Coipel def out did his self on this one. On just the art alone i would give this comic 5 stars. And i give Brian Bendis two thumbs up on the writing of this comic. I'm not going to say much about this issue so as to not spoil something for someone, but at the beginning of this comic we get to see Steve Rogers and all the other Avengers take it to Osborn and his dark crew. It's an amazing fight scene. It's not the only amazing fight scene. There is def some bad ass brawling going on in this comic. And we see more on the Sentry in this. I'm not going to say anything else, but go out and get this comic.