sora_thekey's Siege #3 - [untitled] review

First Time the Plot Summary is Right! (Video Review)

Long time since I've done one of these!
This time I had to do Siege #3, watch the video and you'll see why.
You know how the Plot Summary says "You're gonna want to be there for this one"? Well  I'm telling you you're gonna want to be there for this one...
Be sure to comment and give me feedback, especially since I am trying out a new way to organize my reviews in the video!

Posted by lostlantern13

I get why the X-Men may not wanna be involved (The Doomwar explanation), but the Fantastic Four don't really have an excuse...especially with DVRs nowadays.

Posted by sora_thekey
@lostlantern13 said:
"I'm laughing that I didn't pick up on that. There's a big war going on and the X-Men and Fantastic Four are just chilling at home with the TV on."

Exactly my point!
Moderator
Posted by MichaeltheFly

For a moment there I thought you were giving up on the video reviews.

Posted by sora_thekey