wwajfan's Siege #3 - [untitled] review

• wwajfan wrote this review on .
  • wwajfan has written a total of 16 reviews. The last one was for

Obviuosly bad-ass

yet again Marvel deliver with Siege #3, the action is brutal and awsome, if you hate Osborn and what to see his ass getting kick, then you know that this book delivers, the art is awsome, if you are a Avenger fan then read this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other reviews for Siege #3 - [untitled]

The One Where Obama Provides Play-by-Play Commentary 0

What you need to know: This is part three of Siege. I haven't been too fond of this series because A) a lot of the Avengers titles have Siege banners but don't really tie-in at all and B) I value characterization over action. I felt like another issue would let things breathe a bit better. However, I have come to terms that upcoming tie-ins would provide characterization moments, and I should enjoy the spectacle for what it is. Bendis always claimed that this was an action-driven event. Finally,...