Follow

Shuma-Gorath

Character » Shuma-Gorath appears in 122 issues.

A Lord of Chaos and Master of the extra-dimensional gods known as the Old Ones, Shuma-Gorath rules over hundreds of dimensions. He is best known for being one of the most powerful and terrifying adversaries of Doctor Strange. It is seemingly impossible to permanently destroy this evil god.

Which Shuma-Gorath fan knows the most about him on Comicvine?

ihateicarly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ihateicarly

Basically, I'm sure many of you noticed that every once in a while there will be an influx of Shuma threads or a revival of most of the old ones by a lot of fans of the character, many who probably got into the character after the MvC games came out. Granted, I'm not saying that they only know of Shuma from MvC, but that's how they most likely learned of such an obscure character in the first place (it's how I did, honestly I've never gotten the chance to read any of his appearances in Strange issues from the 70s and hardly any comic stores carry those issues still I would think). 

Anyway, out of the group of fans of the character on comicvine, which one do you think actually knows about the Shuma-Gorath the best? Who makes the best points and insights on the character without blowing its capabilities way out of proportion? 

No Caption Provided
    CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By CortSether

Hm, interesting question. Perhaps the world will never know :)

I probably fall into your category of Shuma-Gorath fans (though I have collected all the issues of Shuma-Gorath's appearances, save for Conan) so I'm most likely not qualified to answer this.

The Gray Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By The Gray Fox

Go here. It's got so much information on Shuma that your head will explode but on the plus side you won't have to worry about people blowing his powers out of proportion or actually having to wait for someone to respond to your question.

BlackestShite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BlackestShite
    @The Gray Fox said:
    " Go here. It's got so much information on Shuma that your head will explode but on the plus side you won't have to worry about people blowing his powers out of proportion or actually having to wait for someone to respond to your question. "
    good answer
    Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Goenitz

CortSether is the guy

Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By Jotham

Not me. Who's Shuma-Gorath?

Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Goenitz
    @Jotham: 
    Go here. It's got so much information on Shuma that your head will explode but on the plus side you won't have to worry about people blowing his powers out of proportion or actually having to wait for someone to respond to your question. 
    Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9  Edited By Jotham
    @Goenitz: Ah! AH! I think I saw him in an anime movie.
    why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By why so serious

that would be cortsether

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.