Follow

Shroud

Character » Shroud appears in 239 issues.

After witnessing the murder of his parents in front of him, Maximillian Coleridge vowed to fight crime in any way he could. Initially undercover with a group of villains known as Night Shift, he worked alongside the Avengers, Spider-Woman and Moon Knight.

How to do a Shroud series

Superguy0009e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Superguy0009e

We all know Shroud from marvel comics and we all agree that there is some potential for him. If you could give him a series....what would you do? would you completely change him or try something that has been done before?

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
    Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

I would take him back to his roots and keep him off the streets and  taking down the bigger threats.

Victory
    Victory

Superguy0009e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Superguy0009e
    @Donovan Montgomery: that could be pretty sweet
    Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

#4  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

I kinda like how they have him during shadowland.

No Caption Provided
    Superguy0009e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Superguy0009e
    @spiderbat87: u mean like a detective?
    Lion_Heart22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Lion_Heart22

Well... it's not exactly his own title.. but I've been putting together a team (as a sort of fan project) of mostly unknown Marvel characters and Shroud is in it... he plays the role of the badass normal character, an expert martial artist who can easily clear out a warehouse full of heavily armed and trained men simply by blinding them and systematically taking them out. He's also the benefactor of the group, providing a base of operations and financial support for the team. What I like about him is his no-nonsense attitude, yet the fact that he has his moral compass very defined. I started liking him after reading a panel in which he totally puts Ms Marvel in her place with a speech during Civil War. 

No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
    Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@lion_heart22: Yea, this is an old post, but I just came back to this (Shroud) forum and now want to see who else is on your team.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.