Have they...

#1 Posted by ChaosAgent (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Included her into the New 52 yet? (And for that matter, have any of the Legion members appeared in the New 52?)

Obviously, I haven't been reading much of the New 52...With the exception of a few of the recent Batman issues.

Just wondering. Thanks in advance. ;)

#2 Posted by Jetshade (421 posts) - - Show Bio
@ChaosAgent:  
Yes, Shrinking Violet is in the new Legion of Super-Heroes title after the New 52 reboot. She is in a relationship with Lightning Lass, like they were at the end of original Legion continuity.  

Most of the familiar Legion characters are back on the current team. The exception is the characters in the Legion Lost series, since they are are trapped in the 20th century. Those characters are: Timber Wolf, Wildfire, Dawnstar, Tellus, Tyroc, Gates, and Chameleon Girl.  
#3 Posted by ChaosAgent (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jetshade: I see!

Thank you very much for replying.

#4 Posted by Jetshade (421 posts) - - Show Bio
@ChaosAgent: No problem! :) I love the Legion and try to stay up-to-date with them.  
#5 Posted by ChaosAgent (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jetshade: Haha, same here. I'll definitely have to keep the new series in mind next time I visit my local comic shop.

Who's your favorite member, by the way? I've always loved Saturn Girl, myself.

#6 Posted by Jetshade (421 posts) - - Show Bio
@ChaosAgent: Love Saturn Girl as well and she was my favorite member up until recently. Now Phantom Girl is my favorite. 
#7 Posted by ChaosAgent (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jetshade: Ah, Phantom Girl. Another one of my personal favorites.

Is there anything between her and Ultra Boy in the new series?

#8 Posted by Jetshade (421 posts) - - Show Bio
@ChaosAgent: Yes, Tinya and Ultra Boy are a couple again. The current Legion has restored most of the characters to how they were in original continuity (before the Five Year Gap when everything started getting screwed up). This is actually thanks to the Legion of Three Worlds story arc and not the New 52. The New 52 has just continued this continuity. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.