Did Shower lead the X-Babies?

#1 Posted by jhazzroucher (16904 posts) - - Show Bio
X-Babies Murderama

I really don't have any copy of the x-babies comic issues so perhaps somebody could share if Shower led the team?

#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

No. It was always little Cyclops.

As much as I used to love the X-Babies, really hate the over-cutesy, dumb babies with dumbed down baby names that they've evolved into. "Shower" being the perfect example, as she used to be feisty & not to any nonsense from the others, leading the X-Babies with some sense of intelligence. Now she's just a second fiddle to Cyclops and the only identity she has as an X-Baby is a pathetic twist on the name 'Storm'.

#3 Posted by jhazzroucher (16904 posts) - - Show Bio

@xerox_kitty said:

As much as I used to love the X-Babies, really hate the over-cutesy, dumb babies with dumbed down baby names that they've evolved into. "Shower" being the perfect example, as she used to be feisty & not to any nonsense from the others, leading the X-Babies with some sense of intelligence. Now she's just a second fiddle to Cyclops and the only identity she has as an X-Baby is a pathetic twist on the name 'Storm'.

so she didn't even make a decision or said something against Cyclops?

#4 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:

@xerox_kitty said:

They're cutesy wutsey little babykins. Little Cyclops & Wolverine may spat & argue, but there' no great leadership debate.

#5 Posted by BKole (506 posts) - - Show Bio

On a side note, it always really annoyed me that when he first appeared Cyke had a lisp, and then subsequent appearances that disappeared.

That is all.

#6 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

@BKole: I loved that appearance they made in X-Men (#44 & 45, I think?). They didn't have those silly babyfied codenames, and Cyclops couldn't even pronounce his on name... "Thyclopth!" ;)

Back on topic....

This was the little X-Baby Storm I preferred the most :)
#7 Posted by jhazzroucher (16904 posts) - - Show Bio

@xerox_kitty said:

@BKole: I loved that appearance they made in X-Men (#44 & 45, I think?). They didn't have those silly babyfied codenames, and Cyclops couldn't even pronounce his on name... "Thyclopth!" ;)

Back on topic....

This was the little X-Baby Storm I preferred the most :)

oh so you're a mohawk fan too. Same here. : )

#8 Posted by fodigg (6145 posts) - - Show Bio

Mohawk Storm forever.

#9 Posted by jhazzroucher (16904 posts) - - Show Bio

@xerox_kitty said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@xerox_kitty said:

They're cutesy wutsey little babykins. Little Cyclops & Wolverine may spat & argue, but there' no great leadership debate.

how about this?

#10 Posted by Dernman (16036 posts) - - Show Bio

Man she's way to young to be dressing like the the little. :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.