ultimate shocker upgrade?

#1 Posted by he who is not (156 posts) - - Show Bio

i understandhes gottin an upgrade.is he still a running gag or is acctualy a threat?

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

He won a fight and when he had Spidey tied up he tortured him a little and kind of explained what he was all about. He got arrested at the end but I felt sorry for him. Felt sorry of Ult Omega Red too, but not as much.

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

He's just a loser who got lucky once and even when he got lucky, he still failed in the end.

@Buck: Yeah Omega is totally lame.

#4 Posted by he who is not (156 posts) - - Show Bio

come to think of it how powerful was ultimate shocker.i remember he could blow thingsto smitherens, is he just so freaked out he dosn't know what to shoot?

#5 Posted by Omega-Mekix (594 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ultimate Shocker is a joke. The original one was way better, the only thing ridiculous about the first one was his costume.  

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.