'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Official Trailer

• 107 results
Posted by G-Man (33957 posts) - - Show Bio

We've been seeing little teases for the upcoming show, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Now ABC has released a full trailer running just under three minutes. Check out the footage.

The show will debut this Fall on Tuesdays at 8 p.m. on ABC.

Of course everyone is wondering, is that Luke Cage? Could it be Rage?

Staff
#1 Edited by Chaos Burn (1784 posts) - - Show Bio

hate to say it, but I hope it lives up, in terms of action and good story

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33360 posts) - - Show Bio

Not Luke Cage

#3 Posted by drkBEAST (11 posts) - - Show Bio

no PoC? i wish i wasn't surprised.

#4 Posted by LordRequiem (1315 posts) - - Show Bio

So where are all the super heroes? I saw possibly two. And Luke Cage doesn't count as a superhero because his character is just so rubbish and pointless to begin with. This looks like a we love Phil Coulson, self-indulgent show. No chance am I even going to watch the first minute.

#5 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (33360 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordrequiem: They said from the very beginning that this wasn't really to do with the super heroes

#6 Posted by Mandrewgora (296 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope this won't suck.

#7 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11568 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Mercy_ (92695 posts) - - Show Bio

Sh!t, this is gonna be awesomeeeee

@drkbeast said:

no PoC? i wish i wasn't surprised.

Ming-Na isn't white and it looks like she's going to be taking a relatively prominent role.

#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33360 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Dru_zod (213 posts) - - Show Bio

Love this

#11 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6861 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a fan of network shows so much where most shows look corny and stupid. I hope this doesn't suck. It better be Luke Cage and I wanna see Iron Fist.

#12 Posted by Queen's Halo (2431 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm only going to watch it for Ming-Na's character, no one else was interesting though.

#13 Posted by KRYPTON (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

COULSON LIVES!!!!!

#14 Posted by michaelthemighty17 (237 posts) - - Show Bio

FIIIIINNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!awesome!:D

#15 Edited by pspin (891 posts) - - Show Bio

I want it to be Luke Cage because seeing him in live action would be awesome but I don't want it to be him because a movie would be so much better suited for his character.

#16 Posted by Dernman (15074 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Not Luke Cage

Not Luke? Do you think it's Rage then?

I think it's just "random guy with powers"

It could be Luke but I hope it's not. Even though I like the actor he neither looks or has the feel.

#17 Posted by longbowhunter (7077 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, there's potential.

#18 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33360 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Not Luke Cage

It could be Luke but I hope it's not. Even though I like the actor he neither looks or has the feel.

• Well the dude has a weird device attached to his wrist so I can't see it being Luke
#19 Edited by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordrequiem: go watch the super mega awesome arrow then. you will not be missed.

#20 Posted by thenexusrebound (245 posts) - - Show Bio

This show looks like it has a lot of great potential. Shame you couldn't use it to develop Hawkeye and Black Widow. It opens up for a lot of cross pollinating from the movies if it doesn't get the boot. All of the main networks seem pretty shy about keeping shows that aren't cop procedural or reality shows.

#21 Posted by tximinoman (243 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope this doesn't suck as hard as it feels it's gonna.

Also, let's all pray that's Luke Cage and it becomes a regular on the show, because that would be awesome.

#22 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11568 posts) - - Show Bio

What I wanna know now is if Coulson is gonna get bumped to just this TV show and no longer be in the movies.

#23 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's Rage

#24 Edited by Z3RO180 (6534 posts) - - Show Bio

Really looking forward to this :)

#25 Posted by ArtisticNeedham (2244 posts) - - Show Bio

This opens up a world of possibilities for the Marvel movie universe. Now characters can not only be in the movies but in the TV shows as well but in the same universe. Luke Cage could be a TV star but in the same universe as the movies and transfer into them if he is liked enough. Characters no longer have to just be brought into the movies.

I would also have the 15 minute short films at the beginning of each movie as well.

#26 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33360 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Mister_Sensational (186 posts) - - Show Bio

@pspin said:

I want it to be Luke Cage because seeing him in live action would be awesome but I don't want it to be him because a movie would be so much better suited for his character.

Totally agree with everything you said, and I would add despite the guy they have (potentially) playing him being a great actor, he's just a little too thin to be Luke Cage in my opinion.

#28 Posted by Lvenger (19851 posts) - - Show Bio

I always wanted Old Spice guy to be Luke Cage.

Anyway, this does look good. Even with their TV shows, Marvel are embracing their comic book heritage far more than DC are

#29 Posted by Superdork (917 posts) - - Show Bio

So no Luke? Lame...

#30 Edited by Mercy_ (92695 posts) - - Show Bio

@pspin said:

I wouldn't put it past Marvel to use the show as a testing ground for lesser known heroes that they want into introduce into the MCU as a whole and use later down the road.

#31 Edited by JamDamage (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

.........................................................................yay................................................................

#32 Edited by Smart_Dork_Dude (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

They MIGHT also be able to work in Spider-Man since Marvel and Disney DO have television rights to him. They can't work him in the movies, but nothing says they can't make a live action TV series with him. Just keep the X-Men, Fantastic Four, and Spider-Man for TV. Makes them a part of the universe, without breaking any rules. Keep them separate from the movies and such.

#33 Posted by Dernman (15074 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Not Luke Cage

• Well the dude has a weird device attached to his wrist so I can't see it being Luke

If he isn't I can totally see Marvel putting him out there making people think he is to gather attention.

#34 Edited by Smurfboy (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good. I'll watch entire season(s)! Let's hope it lasts as long as Smallville.

#35 Edited by Onemoreposter (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

This doesn't look good to me at all.

#36 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

C'mon guys,it's just the 1st season, you expect all Characters will appears on TV?! let Joss Whedon decide what to do (bury Easter eggs)

#37 Posted by Moby (76 posts) - - Show Bio

About time Marvel came out with a show, I wondered how long they were planning to leave Arrow out without any competition.

#38 Edited by crazy8504 (67 posts) - - Show Bio

If that is luke cage then I think J. August Richards is a good fit given cage is back story. he may be skinny compared to what luke cage is, but Charles Gunn definitely could be interchange for luke cage.

#40 Edited by StMichalofWilson (3819 posts) - - Show Bio

Fascinating...

#41 Posted by sentryman555 (771 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems more like Coulson is just gonna be the Nick Fury guy for the rest of the cast. I wonder if that means he won't be in the show as much as the other people. Also I wonder how the avengers are gonna react when they find out coulson is alive. Could be the beginning of finding out what else Nick Fury is hiding from them.

#42 Posted by Jamm313 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

PLEASE don't let that be Luke Cage. I would love to see Rampage Jackson as Luke Cage he was good in the A-Team and he has the look and the build

#43 Posted by mcbean (292 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good

#44 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

Dammit this is gonna sound so white but what about the black guy from the new warrior's IIRC. He had tech based power's so it could be him.

#45 Posted by DarkDay (634 posts) - - Show Bio

Dammit this is gonna sound so white but what about the black guy from the new warrior's IIRC. He had tech based power's so it could be him.

Night Thrasher

#46 Posted by guardiandevil801 (272 posts) - - Show Bio

this is going to be good

#47 Posted by yo_yo_fun (643 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool.

#48 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5877 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope this is good. I'm more curious how Coulson survived!

#49 Edited by Miss_Garrick (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21:

Well for one thing, he didn't die in the first place. Coma sure, but then Fury lied saying he died!

#50 Edited by lrtaylor02 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like it's going to be good! I hope they use the show to introduce lesser known characters to the masses.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.