Follow

S.H.I.E.L.D.

Team » S.H.I.E.L.D. appears in 4903 issues.

A U.N. affiliated intelligence agency dealing primarily with terrorism and superhuman threats that was originally founded by the U.S. government.

A team I am best suited.

Hardartist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 6

Edited By Hardartist

Take the Comic Vine Job Fair quiz at comicvine.com, the world's largest comic book encyclopedia.

55.6%
    SHIELD
    Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D. You'll do your country proud. We need to protect the world from those crazy wackos. Word of advice, if you land a postion on the helicarrier, pack a parachute.
    Damage Control
    Damage Control. You know there's going to be job security with all the superheroes smashing everything. If you don't mind getting your hands dirty or wearing a hard hat, this is the place for you.
    33.3%
    The Raft
    The Raft is set in a nice location. Only you'll most likely be several levels down. It's a noble profession. We need people to help keep the inmates in check. An we only have break-outs every few years. That's not too bad, right?
    33.3%
    Green Lantern Corps
    Welcome to the Green Lantern Corps! After some rigorous training, you will be given your own sector to patrol. Hope you really like the color green.
    11.1%

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.