chocolate_lantern's Sherlock Holmes review

Too predictable, quite disappointed

I was looking forward to this. But when I finally saw it on blue ray I was disappointed. After about 15 min into the movie I already knew what was going to happen and thought it was just a waste of time. It did drag it self out, the witty/funny lines weren't that funny. However, I did think the acting was very good, I enjoyed the monologue parts where Downey Jr. said his ideas in slow motion then actually took action. Too bad the writing wasn't as good as the actors. 2.5 out of 5 they could have done a lot better than this.

Other reviews for Sherlock Holmes

Bloody Good Film, My Dear Watson! 0

I wasn't sure what to think of when I was about to see this movie but I found out that it was a very proper treat to go see it. In other words I found the film very well done. The movie starts out with Holmes and Watson solving a case and then they stop doing detective work for awhile and Holmes is restless and is bored of not doing detective work. Watson invites him out to dinner with his date because he says he needs to get out. Holmes later enters a boxing match and wins using intellect and m...