Why did she have a kid with Hulk?

#1 Posted by G Bird (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

In "Old Man Logan" I heard that Wolverine's landlord is a descendant from the incest family of Hulk and She-Hulk.... WTF is up with that?

#2 Edited by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

He raped her.

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

There is nothing right in that reality.What do you expect?

#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

Ewwww.

#5 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
like non of u guys saw that coming. as if she didnt want it right. we know how she is.
#6 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

You think that's F-ed up, read "Ruins".

#7 Posted by G Bird (1278 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" like non of u guys saw that coming. as if she didnt want it right. we know how she is.
"
LOL then I bet Hulk would of loved a threesome with She-Hulk and Betty Ross when she injected herself with the super soldier serum.
#8 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@G Bird said:
" @castleking said:
" like non of u guys saw that coming. as if she didnt want it right. we know how she is.
"
LOL then I bet Hulk would of loved a threesome with She-Hulk and Betty Ross when she injected herself with the super soldier serum. "
#9 Posted by G Bird (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

^^^ I don't get it....

#10 Posted by Handcannon (544 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome

#11 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
pretty sure hulk tried to get with she hulk in canon 616 U. but walters turned him down. which i call seriously out of character for jen. ;/
#12 Posted by DEGRAAF (7813 posts) - - Show Bio

arent they 1st cousins?
#13 Posted by Illuminarch (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Having been with both Hulk and Juggernaut, I'm sure She-Hulk had an easy pregnancy.

#14 Posted by DEGRAAF (7813 posts) - - Show Bio

she was never with the hulk (in main cont). she is his cousin
#15 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminarch said:
" Having been with both Hulk and Juggernaut, I'm sure She-Hulk had an easy pregnancy. "
Both of those were other universes.616 She-Hulk has never been with Hulk or Juggs.
#16 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

OH YEAH I can hear them going aahahahhahhhaaaaaaahahhhhhhhhahahhahaohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
#17 Posted by 123422 (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

'cause she's the only one that can keep up with him, i guess

#18 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

Crazy.

#19 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8642 posts) - - Show Bio

wrong, just... wrong

#20 Posted by KevinSevenNgo (104 posts) - - Show Bio

In that reality Hulk a.k.a. Bruce Banner wanted to make the perfect hulk family or something like that so he had sex with She-Hulk, had babies and yeah... in this reality Bruce is on the very far end of crazy town.

#21 Posted by Retro_Metro (368 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh...yeah...well better to know than not. (Butting out)

#22 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3189 posts) - - Show Bio

wow, Marvel seems to love their alternate reality incest! 
 Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver to name another ..

I thought their relationship  was kinda cute though >_<
#23 Edited by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb said:

"  

I thought their relationship  was kinda cute though >_< "
I did not like their relationship. Nate Grey and Madelyne Pryor was strange also. I agree though that Marvel seems to enjoy making characters incestuous. 
#24 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

Or the Von Strucker kids. Andrea and Andreas.

#25 Posted by turoksonofstone (13194 posts) - - Show Bio

Eewwww.

#26 Posted by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio

Yuck...

#27 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3189 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:

"  

I did not like their relationship. Nate Grey and Madelyne Pryor was strange also. I agree though that Marvel seems to enjoy making characters incestuous.  "
The relationship in general was gross, but I thought they were a cute couple. They were quite romantic and it was cute when Quicksilver was jealous of everyone who Wanda talked to.
#28 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:

"  

I did not like their relationship. Nate Grey and Madelyne Pryor was strange also. I agree though that Marvel seems to enjoy making characters incestuous.  "
The relationship in general was gross, but I thought they were a cute couple. They were quite romantic and it was cute when Quicksilver was jealous of everyone who Wanda talked to. "
If they were not siblings, I would agree with you. That simple fact is what kills it for me. 
#29 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

Black bolt and medusa
#30 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3189 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:

"  

The relationship in general was gross, but I thought they were a cute couple. They were quite romantic and it was cute when Quicksilver was jealous of everyone who Wanda talked to. "
If they were not siblings, I would agree with you. That simple fact is what kills it for me.  "
well I seemed to completely forget about that when they were together, probably because they acted more romantic than siblings.
#31 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:

"  

If they were not siblings, I would agree with you. That simple fact is what kills it for me.  "
well I seemed to completely forget about that when they were together, probably because they acted more romantic than siblings. "
I never forget that fact. I have two sisters and two brothers. The idea of an incestuous sibling relationship is more than abhorrent to me. 
#32 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3189 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:

"  

well I seemed to completely forget about that when they were together, probably because they acted more romantic than siblings. "
I never forget that fact. I have two sisters and two brothers. The idea of an incestuous sibling relationship is more than abhorrent to me.  "
fair enough
#33 Posted by 123422 (1013 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer: I just found out that Medusa & Black Bolt are cousins
#34 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@123422 said:
" @Thor's hammmer: I just found out that Medusa & Black Bolt are cousins "
that's actually not uncommon with royalty though. they tried to keep it in the blood. while still weird it is legit in a lot of royal legacies.
#35 Posted by 123422 (1013 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula: thx for the info, learn something new everyday!
#36 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg said:
" He raped her. "
...What???
#37 Posted by CraigWayne (63 posts) - - Show Bio
@G Bird:
@Korg:
 From what Bruce said in the end of Old Man Logan,he absorbed a lot of the radition from the nuclear attack that villians had unleashed on him,he went insane & he had no choice but to make babies with She Hulk because she able to take the pace.Who knows?She probably absorbed some radition also in order for that to happen to her & might have been alive. 

Maybe when Millar writes a part 2 of the Old Man Logan storyline,in which he said it's a preview of what's going to happen then he'll explain it further
#38 Posted by Mercy_ (92099 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:

"  

That wasn't romantic. It was bordering on psychotic. 
#39 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

This topic makes me wonder why I like Marvel so much =/

#40 Edited by Herokiller12344 (900 posts) - - Show Bio

I know I'm bumping a 3 year old thread for no reason, but I'd just like to say that I think a lot of people overreact to Cousin on Cousin loving....I mean I wouldn't do it, but it's not completely out of the question. If they were siblings, then yeah that'd be a different story.

#41 Posted by darthfury78 (711 posts) - - Show Bio

It might have been interesting if the She-Hulk had a kid with Spider-Man/Peter Parker instead of Bruce Banner.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.