What the heck....

#1 Edited by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio

So does anyone know if the previous artists of the She-Hulk series is coming back.  The art work that is being printed now is very................... yuck :(

caption
caption
BAD

#2 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

That's done using CGI's.... not hand drawn art as such.

#3 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

looked good to me.

#4 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i've seen worse art in comics lately but whoever that artist is, they aren't winning any brownie points lol

M

#5 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"That's done using CGI's.... not hand drawn art as such."
Its gag worthy, monet in that issue looked so messed up.  the legs......... dont get me started

Sling Shot said:
"looked good to me."

well im scared to know what looks GREAT to you :D

Methos said:
"i've seen worse art in comics lately but whoever that artist is, they aren't winning any brownie points lol

M"
yeah,they shouldnt even get a call back  yet they have been in the last 4 issues D:
#6 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

It's better than Larry Stroman's art.

#7 Posted by inferiorego (22646 posts) - - Show Bio

The artwork really isn't that bad. It has it's own style, that's a plus in my book.

Staff
#8 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
"The artwork really isn't that bad. It has it's own style, that's a plus in my book."
Its ugly, yes there are worse but this is still on the suck list.  for sure.  if you see previous she hulk artwork you'd be like WTF because its a hard switch.
#9 Posted by inferiorego (22646 posts) - - Show Bio

If you're comparing it to the Burchett run, I can see why you'd be a little upset. but, if you're comparing it to the Moll run, that guy was nothing special either.

Staff
#10 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
"If you're comparing it to the Burchett run, I can see why you'd be a little upset. but, if you're comparing it to the Moll run, that guy was nothing special either."
owzlaba and seimiks (dude i totally mispelled those wrong)
#11 Posted by inferiorego (22646 posts) - - Show Bio

didn't read that run

Staff
#12 Posted by man_of_forever (5908 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the lighting...

#13 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.