U.S Agent?

#1 Posted by DragoKnight (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I've collected pretty much every comic where She-Hulk sleeps with or hits on a superhero (Yeah I'm a perv, so sue me) 

But I heard somewhere that there is an issue where she kisses U.S Agent cause he's being an ass. 

I can't find that comic. If somebody could please tell me an issue, I would greatly appreciate it.
#2 Posted by Lyrad (369 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah!!!! 

That is such a strange reason to collect a certain characters comics.  No disrespect intended,,,,,,, It's just very unusual....... Hey, I like your dedication.    

(sorry that my contribution to your thread wasn't helpful to you in the slightest)
#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio
@DragoKnight said:
" I've collected pretty much every comic where She-Hulk sleeps with or hits on a superhero (Yeah I'm a perv, so sue me)  But I heard somewhere that there is an issue where she kisses U.S Agent cause he's being an ass.  I can't find that comic. If somebody could please tell me an issue, I would greatly appreciate it. "
Log off and leave it that way.
#4 Posted by Lyrad (369 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @DragoKnight said:
" I've collected pretty much every comic where She-Hulk sleeps with or hits on a superhero (Yeah I'm a perv, so sue me)  But I heard somewhere that there is an issue where she kisses U.S Agent cause he's being an ass.  I can't find that comic. If somebody could please tell me an issue, I would greatly appreciate it. "
Log off and leave it that way. "

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahha!
#5 Posted by DragoKnight (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh well. If I'm just gonna get laughed at I'll go. 

Not like I really care. Just was curious about it and decided to ask the community. 

Whatever
#6 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHA this is hilarious, and yet, so sad...

#7 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Since when did She-Hulk have a thing with U.S. Agent? O_o

#8 Posted by PowerHerc (83461 posts) - - Show Bio

I never heard of this happening.

Did it?

#9 Posted by Onemoreposter (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@DragoKnight: Don't let them get you down. It's an unusual comic collection, but those are the best kinds.

#10 Posted by TheCannon (18658 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

I never heard of this happening.

Did it?

This.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.