She-Hulk's weight

Posted by theik2 (207 posts) - - Show Bio

I have seen her listed as being 6"7" and weighing 650 lbs in a number of websites..  That doesn't sound right.  At 6 foot seven inches she looks more like 250 to 300 lbs.  To weigh 650 lbs she would need to be 8 feet tall or more.  

#1 Posted by shackle (215 posts) - - Show Bio

She--and other gamma-enhanced people--are much denser than normal people, meaning more mass in a similar frame.

#2 Posted by PowerHerc (85113 posts) - - Show Bio

Her musculature is super-dense which is the explanation for her very high bodyweight.

#3 Posted by theik2 (207 posts) - - Show Bio

Good information.  Thanks.
#4 Posted by PowerHerc (85113 posts) - - Show Bio

She can't have a booty like that and not be a little bit heavy. :)

#5 Posted by theik2 (207 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc
You are right that She-Hulk has a very impressive figure.  As I understand Power Girl is 5'11" and weighs 180 lbs, and is  generously endowed.  Psylocke is 5'11' and weighs 155 lbs., and is solidly built.  Ms Marvel is the same height but only weighs 124 lbs, comparatively skinny. 

She-Hulk is the winner! 

#6 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio
@theik2: Well said! On another note, I really don't like it when She Hulk is drawn so skinny that it looks as if she can barely keep up with Spider-Man let alone super humans who are even stronger, come on artists! She's called "She Hulk for a REASON! Let her be big and buff! if it makes her seem less pretty, we'll get over it! If a powerful, intelligent lady with a decent sense of humour isn't good enough for you unless she's slim and dainty too you're just being greedy! Sure I'd be nervous around a woman who could take me in a fight but if I happened to be superhumanly strong too? I'd learn to live with that!
#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91297 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:

She can't have a booty like that and not be a little bit heavy. :)

DAT ASS

#8 Posted by Owie (3815 posts) - - Show Bio
@theik2 said:
@PowerHerc: You are right that She-Hulk has a very impressive figure.  As I understand Power Girl is 5'11" and weighs 180 lbs, and is  generously endowed.  Psylocke is 5'11' and weighs 155 lbs., and is solidly built.  Ms Marvel is the same height but only weighs 124 lbs, comparatively skinny.  She-Hulk is the winner!  
That's interesting that PG is "officially" so short.  In her series she was drawn much taller than that, they made a real point of showing she was taller than most men.
#9 Posted by PowerHerc (85113 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: You gotta love Jen's ass! It's (dare I say it?) INCREDIBLE!

#10 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

she-hulk always had a bondakdonk(big booty) !

#11 Posted by PowerHerc (85113 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mega_spidey01 said:

she-hulk always had a bondakdonk(big booty) !

John Byrne, though he kinda put her on the map so to speak, sure didn't draw her with one.

Though I agree she should've always had one and should always have one from here on out.

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91297 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:

When Cho draws her.Definitely.His Ms.Marvel and She-Hulk are curvy as hell.
#13 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

jennifer walter's got the best ass in the marvel universe besides spider-woman. 

#14 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2228 posts) - - Show Bio
@Owie said:
@theik2 said:
@PowerHerc: You are right that She-Hulk has a very impressive figure.  As I understand Power Girl is 5'11" and weighs 180 lbs, and is  generously endowed.  Psylocke is 5'11' and weighs 155 lbs., and is solidly built.  Ms Marvel is the same height but only weighs 124 lbs, comparatively skinny.  She-Hulk is the winner!  
That's interesting that PG is "officially" so short.  In her series she was drawn much taller than that, they made a real point of showing she was taller than most men.
PG wore heels.  Her boots were elevated, and all civie sceens had her in heels, too.
#15 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mega_spidey01:  you're not thinking straight. she's using those damn pheromones again. jenny's is better.
#16 Posted by Miracle Class (76 posts) - - Show Bio
@KainScion said:
@Mega_spidey01:  you're not thinking straight. she's using those damn pheromones again. jenny's is better.
Depends on the artist.I've seen She-Hulk look awful.
#17 Posted by PowerHerc (85113 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@PowerHerc said:

When Cho draws her.Definitely.His Ms.Marvel and She-Hulk are curvy as hell.

Total agreement.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.