She hulk's costume

Posted by greenenvy (580 posts) - - Show Bio

Since this year is  her birthday I have a she hulk question. What is your favorite costume she has worn? Mine is the white  purple streak outfit running down her sides with the sneakers because it is sexy. I like when they show her beatuiful green  skin and physical shaped body but I dont like those jeans that much or when she wears more clothing. So also what costume do you hate that she sometimes wears. She hulk is one of those characters that changes her outfit time to time which is ok certain times. A lot of female heroes are actually wearing more clothes lately rather than the wonderwoman form type so  why is that? Whats wrong with exposed skin because I been noticing a dress code on female heroes these days or is it just me. 

#1 Posted by 123422 (1010 posts) - - Show Bio

This one.
#2 Posted by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio
@123422:  FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
THATS  steamingly HAWT!

She should invite hulkpool to her partie :3
#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

BTW for anyone who wants to know.After War of the Hulks and Siege, She-Hulk will be appearing in "Heralds".

#5 Posted by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio
@Suigetsu said:
" @123422:  FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU THATS  steamingly HAWT!  She should invite hulkpool to her partie :3 "
Deadpool and She-Hulk should date, lol.
#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEADPOOL said:
" @Suigetsu said:
" @123422:  FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU THATS  steamingly HAWT!  She should invite hulkpool to her partie :3 "
Deadpool and She-Hulk should date, lol. "
Why,because they both break the 4th wall?
#7 Posted by 123422 (1010 posts) - - Show Bio
@Suigetsu said:
Steaming is an understatement, she's practically burning up (not literally, of course, she's not Johnny Storm)
Still holding out for a She-Hulk in a Hulk movie.
Hulkpool? Of course, might as well invite all the hulked-out heroes while you're at it.
#8 Posted by 123422 (1010 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @DEADPOOL said:
" @Suigetsu said:
Deadpool and She-Hulk should date, lol. "
Why,because they both break the 4th wall? "
Yeah, and then they can tell all about their relationships to the readers.
#9 Edited by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:

"Why,because they both break the 4th wall? "

That is one reason, she's the only other character that knows what he's talking about. Other than that they're both playful and somewhat inhuman looking.
#10 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

I always liked the purple/white one piece with the fingerless gloves and sneakers. I also like how she chances her outfits more often, it only makes sense.. I mean even a super costume needs to get washed.

#11 Posted by Namor1987 (1891 posts) - - Show Bio
This is my current favorite because it's hotter than the normal purple & white but the more casual & can be used as street-wear IMO plus the cross thing too hot
#12 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Posted by PowerHerc (85335 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEADPOOL:
I agree.  This one is the best.  It allows her freedom of movement in her adventures and fight, It Shows off her shape/body ( which I appreciate) and it has purple so  it stays true to the traditional Hulk color scheme. 
#14 Posted by 123422 (1010 posts) - - Show Bio
@Namor1987: Yeah, i like that one, too
#15 Posted by Namor1987 (1891 posts) - - Show Bio
@123422: glad to see someone here shares my taste in costumes
#16 Posted by 123422 (1010 posts) - - Show Bio
@Namor1987: I love the jeans, really casual.
#17 Posted by Namor1987 (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to do She-Hulk so bad lol I'm in love with her body

#18 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

o_O

#19 Posted by iLLituracy (13494 posts) - - Show Bio

Well...this thread didn't just become awkward.

#20 Edited by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio
@Namor1987 said:

"I want to do She-Hulk so bad lol I'm in love with her body "

I like everything about her. Well, as long as they don't draw her too muscular; there's nothing really sexy about John Cena as a woman, y'know? Unless you're into that kinda thing...
#21 Posted by 123422 (1010 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEADPOOL: Yeah, i kinda hate it when they draw her too muscular.
#22 Posted by DH69 (4193 posts) - - Show Bio

gotta go with the purple and white bathing suit, i like the addition of the jeans too

#23 Posted by Hyperion322 (112 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer the current one piece with workout gloves and sneakers, but no jeans. I do wish Jen would go back to a more similar hairstyle like she had when Byrne was drawing her. ~ Hype

#24 Posted by 123422 (1010 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:
"

gotta go with the purple and white bathing suit, i like the addition of the jeans too

"
The jeans make it look really casual, i like it.
She can wear that just walkin' around town fer all i care
#25 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12210 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Her-Oes #4

SHE-HULK SENSATIONAL

She-Hulk & some model

#26 Posted by carnivalofsins00 (925 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433: just amazing!
#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEADPOOL said:
" @Vance Astro said:

"Why,because they both break the 4th wall? "

That is one reason, she's the only other character that knows what he's talking about. Other than that they're both playful and somewhat inhuman looking. "
That's a stupid reason.
#28 Posted by 123422 (1010 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433: My fave is the Sensational costume, looks really good, both for clobbering baddies or a night out on town

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.