Follow

She-Hulk

Character » She-Hulk appears in 3187 issues.

After being shot by mobsters, Jennifer Walter received a life-saving blood transfusion from her cousin Bruce Banner, aka The Hulk. Due to Banner's irradiated blood, Jennifer gained the ability to transform into the Sensational She-Hulk. She is a recurring member of the Avengers.

She-Hulk what if?

Navek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Navek

What if Betty Ross had been in the Gamma Explosion instead of Bruce Banner?
    Omega-Mekix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Omega-Mekix

Good question, I would say that General Ross would go into a depression, Bruce would feel guilty about being the reason Betty is a monster, and Betty would run-a-way to somewhere isolated.

Rothschild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Rothschild

Now that would be a great What If?

info nation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By info nation
    @Rothschild: Too true!
    King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King Hercules
    @Rothschild said:
    "

Now that would be a great What If?

"
    I concur!
    sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By sora_thekey

It would be some what of the events on Ultimate Hulk Vs Wolverine... would it not?

Earth-1610 Ultimate
    Earth-1610 Ultimate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By 123422
    @sora_thekey said:
    " It would be some what of the events on Ultimate Hulk Vs Wolverine... would it not?

Earth-1610 Ultimate
    Earth-1610 Ultimate
    "
    Nice shades
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Primmaster64

What if she had married Spider-man?

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By darthfury78

@Primmaster64:

A relationship between Jenn and Peter can happen in the background. And I mentioned that it would fall in the Betty Brant category, meaning they HANG out once a month. And to insure that the date is private, Jenn stays in her human form for a day. Thus, the hanging out could be handled in the same manner as Betty Brant.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    GreenGammaGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GreenGammaGirl

So as in instead of a Hulk there was a She-Hulk, but not Jennifer Walters but as Betty Ross? Well for starter's it would mean that there would be no Jennifer Walter's She-Hulk as the only reason she was 'made' was because of her family relationship with Bruce and the fact he was the Hulk. I think that Bruce would spend a lot of his time trying to cure Betty and as he is an expert in that field would probably achieve it, but not for a little while. General Ross would probably freak out and try and contain her, or I imagine initially try to hide her, but her being what she is - a rampaging Hulk - that would be unlikely to work. Theoretically I think a lot of the things that happened to the Hulk would happen to the Betty-Hulk, but with less aggression from General Ross and more PMS jokes.

As for what would happen if Spider-Man and Betty-Hulk got married, @primmaster64, I presume that they would be like any other married couple, but way cooler. Personally I am not that well acquainted with Betty Ross as a character, much preferring our green She-Hulk to the the red, so I couldn't speculate exactly what their relationship would be like. But if Jen-Hulk was to marry Spider-Man then that would be another story entirely. They are both very sarcastic characters and I think that their relationship would be full of practical jokes and sexual innuendos. As friends they are effective, and they play off each other very well, but other than their humerous banter I don't know how much they have in common. I can't see them together romantically. Jennifer is 30 or something, right? And I will always picture Spider-Man as a teenager. Not that that kind of age difference is not allowed, but in my mind they are at different stages in their lives. Besides, on a biological level, I feel that Jennifer's gamma-irradiated blood would somehow not mix well with Spider-Man's radiation, so their relationship would just be a time bomb ticking down before one of them has an adverse effect.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.