She-Hulk what if?

#1 Posted by Navek (43 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Betty Ross had been in the Gamma Explosion instead of Bruce Banner?
#2 Posted by Omega-Mekix (594 posts) - - Show Bio

Good question, I would say that General Ross would go into a depression, Bruce would feel guilty about being the reason Betty is a monster, and Betty would run-a-way to somewhere isolated.

#3 Posted by Rothschild (1311 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that would be a great What If?

#4 Posted by info nation (868 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rothschild: Too true!
#5 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rothschild said:
"

Now that would be a great What If?

"
I concur!
#6 Posted by sora_thekey (8107 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be some what of the events on Ultimate Hulk Vs Wolverine... would it not?

Earth-1610 Ultimate
#7 Posted by 123422 (1013 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey said:
" It would be some what of the events on Ultimate Hulk Vs Wolverine... would it not?

Earth-1610 Ultimate
"
Nice shades
#8 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

What if she had married Spider-man?

#9 Edited by darthfury78 (710 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64:

A relationship between Jenn and Peter can happen in the background. And I mentioned that it would fall in the Betty Brant category, meaning they HANG out once a month. And to insure that the date is private, Jenn stays in her human form for a day. Thus, the hanging out could be handled in the same manner as Betty Brant.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.