She Hulk Fans

#1 Posted by Hulkstrongerthan1 (1041 posts) - - Show Bio

is it true that she is VASTLY STRONGER THAN COLOSSUS BY ALOT?

because this guy is saying that every where

#2 Posted by Agent Buttons (13479 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

Why don't you just say Vance Astro said it? I'm a god I can handle it.

#4 Posted by RaptorFratBoy (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on who's writing her, really. Colossus is tough, but he's one of those super-strong dudes that comes-in just under guys like Hulk and Juggernaut. Shulkie is typically written to be on that level, but other times vastly stronger, such as when she loses control and "Hulks-Out". But that doesn't happen too often, either.

So to answer your question? No, she's not USUALLY stronger than Colossus, and hardly ever vastly stronger. Characters are hard to judge like that sometimes...

#5 Posted by Hulkstrongerthan1 (1041 posts) - - Show Bio

im just asking a question

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

SHULKIE OWNS ALL!  GREEN ESTROGEN FTW!
#7 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@RaptorFratBoy said:
" Depends on who's writing her, really. Colossus is tough, but he's one of those super-strong dudes that comes-in just under guys like Hulk and Juggernaut. Shulkie is typically written to be on that level, but other times vastly stronger, such as when she loses control and "Hulks-Out". But that doesn't happen too often, either.  So to answer your question? No, she's not USUALLY stronger than Colossus, and hardly ever vastly stronger. Characters are hard to judge like that sometimes... "
It doesn't depend on who's writing her.She's stronger than him and has been since she became class 100.
#8 Posted by RaptorFratBoy (550 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Why don't you just say Vance Astro said it? I'm a god I can handle it. "
Oh...Look, if you're arguing with Astro, it's pointless. Trust me. He comes to his own conclusions about things are rarely uses logic. Hahaha...
#9 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@RaptorFratBoy said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Why don't you just say Vance Astro said it? I'm a god I can handle it. "
Oh...Look, if you're arguing with Astro, it's pointless. Trust me. He comes to his own conclusions about things are rarely uses logic. Hahaha... "
Trust you? Who are you again?
#10 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19712 posts) - - Show Bio

I think if the estrogen turns green it's past the expiration
#11 Posted by Jersey Devil (111 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
" I think if the estrogen turns green it's past the expiration "
LOL.
#12 Posted by RaptorFratBoy (550 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: K, settle-down...harmless ribbing there. But you can throw the "Class 100" stuff around all you'd like, if Matt Fraction wrote a story where Colossus beat-up She-Hulk in a fist-fight, I bet you it would see print. 

THAT was my point; I seriously doubt Editorial is holding a file-folder above writers' heads containing the "Class"-stats for every single character, and following said-folder is mandatory. No, sir, that's not going to happen. Welcome to the world of Fiction!
#13 Posted by RaptorFratBoy (550 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emperor Gonzo Noir: HA!!!
#14 Posted by Citizen Vance (200 posts) - - Show Bio
@RaptorFratBoy said:
" @Vance Astro: K, settle-down...harmless ribbing there. But you can throw the "Class 100" stuff around all you'd like, if Matt Fraction wrote a story where Colossus beat-up She-Hulk in a fist-fight, I bet you it would see print.   THAT was my point; I seriously doubt Editorial is holding a file-folder above writers' heads containing the "Class"-stats for every single character, and following said-folder is mandatory. No, sir, that's not going to happen. Welcome to the world of Fiction! "
Well what I was saying is that She-Hulk has shown through feats to be alot stronger than Colossus.As far as I have seen Colossus hasn't proven to be stronger than the Thing and She-Hulk has proven TO THE THING that she is stronger than he is.
#15 Posted by RaptorFratBoy (550 posts) - - Show Bio
@Citizen Vance: I dunno, man...I've been reading comics since the 5th Grade, and form what I can tell, Colossus and She-Hulk have been more-or-less equally effective on Juggernaut, who in my mind is the perfect villain to test a hero's super-strength against, since he holds his own against guys like Thor and Hulk (pre-WWH, of course). 

But I suppose I haven't read regularly in the past couple years, so if things have been dramatically altered since then, well...you got me. But I still think that it depends on the writer, ultimately; if they want to make someone stronger than they're "supposed" to be for the sake of the story or whatever, it's going to happen. But overall, I'm standing firm that Colossus and Shulkie, unless the latter gets super-pissed, are going to be fighting to a stand-still.
#16 Posted by Citizen Vance (200 posts) - - Show Bio
@RaptorFratBoy said:
" @Citizen Vance: I dunno, man...I've been reading comics since the 5th Grade, and form what I can tell, Colossus and She-Hulk have been more-or-less equally effective on Juggernaut, who in my mind is the perfect villain to test a hero's super-strength against, since he holds his own against guys like Thor and Hulk (pre-WWH, of course).   But I suppose I haven't read regularly in the past couple years, so if things have been dramatically altered since then, well...you got me. But I still think that it depends on the writer, ultimately; if they want to make someone stronger than they're "supposed" to be for the sake of the story or whatever, it's going to happen. But overall, I'm standing firm that Colossus and Shulkie, unless the latter gets super-pissed, are going to be fighting to a stand-still. "
I don't know..even the Mighty Thor got dazed in a fight with She-Hulk and she alread made the Thing's strength look like child's play by lifting his max with one hand.
#17 Posted by RaptorFratBoy (550 posts) - - Show Bio
@Citizen Vance: I think I remember what issue you're referring to - it was one of Slott's She-Hullk books, and her strength was greatly-enhanced due to training with Gamora. So yeah, under that super-special circumstance (which didn't last past the arc), she was stronger than Thing. But normally? They're EQUAL, at best.
#18 Posted by Citizen Vance (200 posts) - - Show Bio
@RaptorFratBoy said:
" @Citizen Vance: I think I remember what issue you're referring to - it was one of Slott's She-Hullk books, and her strength was greatly-enhanced due to training with Gamora. So yeah, under that super-special circumstance (which didn't last past the arc), she was stronger than Thing. But normally? They're EQUAL, at best. "
Where does it say her strength was any lower pass that arc?
#19 Posted by RaptorFratBoy (550 posts) - - Show Bio
@Citizen Vance: I have the entire series, I've read it multiple times. A few issues after the training, she had to wear a special suit to keep her strength more under-control; when she stopped working-out and training so extensively, the extra strength gradually wore-off. It wasn't as sudden as I made it sound, but it happened.
#20 Posted by Citizen Vance (200 posts) - - Show Bio
@RaptorFratBoy said:
" @Citizen Vance: I have the entire series, I've read it multiple times. A few issues after the training, she had to wear a special suit to keep her strength more under-control; when she stopped working-out and training so extensively, the extra strength gradually wore-off. It wasn't as sudden as I made it sound, but it happened. "
And that's what I'm asking,where is it shown that she lost strength?
#21 Posted by RaptorFratBoy (550 posts) - - Show Bio
@Citizen Vance: Oh my god...Look, when I get home from work, I will get the EXACT DAMN ISSUE NUMBERS to placate you, OK? Then this can be over with. All I know for sure at the moment, there was numerous discussions regarding this eexact subject, explained in detail, from when she got the enhanced strength to when she lost it. I'll even give you quotes.
#22 Posted by Citizen Vance (200 posts) - - Show Bio
@RaptorFratBoy said:
" @Citizen Vance: Oh my god...Look, when I get home from work, I will get the EXACT DAMN ISSUE NUMBERS to placate you, OK? Then this can be over with. All I know for sure at the moment, there was numerous discussions regarding this eexact subject, explained in detail, from when she got the enhanced strength to when she lost it. I'll even give you quotes. "
Why you mad? I'm just asking for proof.
#23 Posted by RaptorFratBoy (550 posts) - - Show Bio
@Citizen Vance: Oh, not mad...this has just been drug-out to ridiculous levels. I never knew how persistent someone could be over a comic book question...
#24 Posted by Citizen Vance (200 posts) - - Show Bio
@RaptorFratBoy said:
" @Citizen Vance: Oh, not mad...this has just been drug-out to ridiculous levels. I never knew how persistent someone could be over a comic book question... "
Nevermind then since you're going to be like that about it.I don't know the answer to the question,if you don't want to answer it than don't.Or i'll drop it whatever I don't care anymore.
#25 Posted by RaptorFratBoy (550 posts) - - Show Bio
@Citizen Vance: Alright, alright...Sheesh...I'll get you your answers.
#26 Edited by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as i know Colossus shown to be stronger than the thing. 

and it also depends on who is writing she hulk. some times she gets ridiculously Strong. 
 but most of the time she would be equal to colossus in strenght. For durability tho i have to say colossus
#27 Posted by yodagod (2180 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of the feats I've seen for them are nearly equal.  I think they are both a little stronger than the Thing.  She probably has a few slightly higher showings than Colossus, but not many, and certainly not enough for her to be called vastly stronger.  Both of them are Class 100, which may be the most worthless rating system for strength in comics since nearly every class 100 has significantly higher than 100 ton showings.
#28 Edited by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@yodagod said:

" Most of the feats I've seen for them are nearly equal.  I think they are both a little stronger than the Thing.  She probably has a few slightly higher showings than Colossus, but not many, and certainly not enough for her to be called vastly stronger.  Both of them are Class 100, which may be the most worthless rating system for strength in comics since nearly every class 100 has significantly higher than 100 ton showings. "

yea it would be better if they just told you how strong people in class 100 is. instead of having people like thor and herculese in the same class as of people like thing and colossus
#29 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone show me a top tier strength feat for Colossus because as far as I have seen her feats even when she was class 75 are better than his.

#30 Edited by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:

" Can someone show me a top tier strength feat for Colossus because as far as I have seen her feats even when she was class 75 are better than his. "

Breaking the weight machine in the danger room?
Lifting the x jet filled with water?
#31 Edited by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" Can someone show me a top tier strength feat for Colossus because as far as I have seen her feats even when she was class 75 are better than his. "

Breaking the weight machine in the danger room? Lifting the x jet filled with water? "
What is the weight capacity of the weight machine? 
How much does the X-jet weight initially? Also did he lift it or did he just hold it up.
#32 Edited by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:

" @"Colossus" said:

" @Vance Astro said:

Breaking the weight machine in the danger room? Lifting the x jet filled with water? "
What is the weight capacity of the weight machine? How much does the X-jet weight initially? Also did he lift it or did he just hold it up. "
The x jet is 90 tons and was completley filled with water so it might be twice that weight he lift it and walked a few miles with it i believe
now the weight machine was for a class 100tonner
#33 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

Where did you get the X-jet being 90 tons?

#34 Posted by yodagod (2180 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus":
@Vance Astro:  
The above mentioned feats were also supposed to be while he was a 75 tonner.  I believe they were both shortly after Kitty joined the team.  And he did walk several miles across the bottom of the ocean with the Blackbird. 
The weight machine was supposed to be unbreakable and I believe was the same type that Thing uses.
#35 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@yodagod said:
" @"Colossus": @Vance Astro:  The above mentioned feats were also supposed to be while he was a 75 tonner.  I believe they were both shortly after Kitty joined the team.  And he did walk several miles across the bottom of the ocean with the Blackbird. The weight machine was supposed to be unbreakable and I believe was the same type that Thing uses. "
When was Colossus ever a 75 tonner?
#36 Posted by yodagod (2180 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:
When he was a teenager he was listed at 75 ton.  The Blackbird which has a design based on the SR 71 Blackbird would weigh a minimum 170,000 pounds assuming it was the same size ( I believe it was substantially larger).  Adding in fuel and water it would have been far above what he was listed at, and he did it with relative ease.
#37 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@yodagod said:
" @Vance Astro: When he was a teenager he was listed at 75 ton.  The Blackbird which has a design based on the SR 71 Blackbird would weigh a minimum 170,000 pounds assuming it was the same size ( I believe it was substantially larger).  Adding in fuel and water it would have been far above what he was listed at, and he did it with relative ease. "
I haven't seen him listed at 75 but whatever I'll go with it. 
I don't know how many tons 170,000 pounds is so I don't know what to say about it.
#38 Posted by yodagod (2180 posts) - - Show Bio

170,000 pounds would be about 85 tons. Add in water and you're looking at probably 130-145 tons.
#39 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@yodagod said:
" 170,000 pounds would be about 85 tons. Add in water and you're looking at probably 130-145 tons. "
Oh so it's a low level class 100 feat....
#40 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio
@RaptorFratBoy:
ive seen people come close to fist fights over things far more silly than this not sayin its right but it happens
#41 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
" @RaptorFratBoy: ive seen people come close to fist fights over things far more silly than this not sayin its right but it happens "
What?
#42 Posted by yodagod (2180 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @yodagod said:
" 170,000 pounds would be about 85 tons. Add in water and you're looking at probably 130-145 tons. "
Oh so it's a low level class 100 feat.... "

It would be, but he didn't just lift it, he carried it several kilometers, and that was when he was a 17-18  year old kid and not yet grown into his powers.  Since then he's done some more impressive things, but I don't have the scans right now.  I'll give you that She-Hulk has more high level strength feats, but usually because she was temporarily boosted.  In general I feel that they are nearly equal.  Colossus has been shown lifting upwards of 3,000 tons. I don't remember many She-Hulk feats that exceed that.  I could be wrong, I haven't seen some of her recent showings, and I'm not enough of a Shulkie fan to have seen everything she's done, though I've come close for Colossus.
#43 Edited by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@yodagod said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @yodagod said:
It would be, but he didn't just lift it, he carried it several kilometers, and that was when he was a 17-18  year old kid and not yet grown into his powers.  Since then he's done some more impressive things, but I don't have the scans right now.  I'll give you that She-Hulk has more high level strength feats, but usually because she was temporarily boosted.  In general I feel that they are nearly equal.  Colossus has been shown lifting upwards of 3,000 tons. I don't remember many She-Hulk feats that exceed that.  I could be wrong, I haven't seen some of her recent showings, and I'm not enough of a Shulkie fan to have seen everything she's done, though I've come close for Colossus. "
Usually because she was temporarily boosted? Besides the strength increase due to her training in her last on-going volume,She-Hulk was never boosted unless you count her strength increases with anger.
#44 Posted by Blindside002 (226 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"@yodagod said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @yodagod said:
It would be, but he didn't just lift it, he carried it several kilometers, and that was when he was a 17-18  year old kid and not yet grown into his powers.  Since then he's done some more impressive things, but I don't have the scans right now.  I'll give you that She-Hulk has more high level strength feats, but usually because she was temporarily boosted.  In general I feel that they are nearly equal.  Colossus has been shown lifting upwards of 3,000 tons. I don't remember many She-Hulk feats that exceed that.  I could be wrong, I haven't seen some of her recent showings, and I'm not enough of a Shulkie fan to have seen everything she's done, though I've come close for Colossus. "
Usually because she was temporarily boosted? Besides the strength increase due to her training in her last on-going volume,She-Hulk was never boosted unless you count her strength increases with anger. "

If I remember correctly there were some special circumstances where she became enraged, twice I believe, and she couldn't even be stopped by the Hulk yeah? 

As for the strength she gained after her training session, I don't remember it ever actually being said that she "Lost" the strength she had. If I remember correctly it only seemed that way after Peter David took over writing for the series that her feats of strength seemed to be alot weaker. Personally it seems like she is definitely dependent on who is writing her at the time. I remember her saying that she had to "Let" Herc win in their arm wrestling contests to perserve his ego, I'm not sure how Herc and Colosus compare, but if he and the Thing are close than I'm pretty certain she would be stronger.
#45 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @yodagod said:
He also broke vibranium 
Catch a falling ship
Stop a skrull ship at full thrust
Through wolverine faster than a ship was leaving earth at full speed
#46 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:
people do stupid crap all the time for no good reason
#47 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blindside002 said:
If I remember correctly there were some special circumstances where she became enraged, twice I believe, and she couldn't even be stopped by the Hulk yeah?  As for the strength she gained after her training session, I don't remember it ever actually being said that she "Lost" the strength she had. If I remember correctly it only seemed that way after Peter David took over writing for the series that her feats of strength seemed to be alot weaker. Personally it seems like she is definitely dependent on who is writing her at the time. I remember her saying that she had to "Let" Herc win in their arm wrestling contests to perserve his ego, I'm not sure how Herc and Colosus compare, but if he and the Thing are close than I'm pretty certain she would be stronger. "

There was a time where she had become Savage and fought the Hulk but the Hulk did eventually beat her.She-Hulk have never beaten the Hulk. 
As far as the strength she gained during training..I agree,I don't remember an instance where it was said that she lost the strength she gained.That honestly doesn't even make sense unless she was depowered.If you train to get your strength up,you only lose it if you lose shape and slack off. 
Colossus is nowhere near Hercules strength but he and the Thing are nearing the same level. 

@"Colossus" said:
 "
He also broke vibranium  Catch a falling ship Stop a skrull ship at full thrust Through wolverine faster than a ship was leaving earth at full speed "
Wonder Man also broke Vibranium and She-Hulk is stronger than him. 
She-Hulk punched Doc Samson to another country and Titania twice to another state she once punched her out of NYC at class 75.New York is a huge City. 
There is no way Colossus through Wolverine beyond the top speed of a Skrull ship he would have had to throw him way beyond mach speeds which I know he didn't. 
#48 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
" @Vance Astro: people do stupid crap all the time for no good reason "
I still have no idea what you're talking about....
#49 Posted by yodagod (2180 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Blindside002 said:
If I remember correctly there were some special circumstances where she became enraged, twice I believe, and she couldn't even be stopped by the Hulk yeah?  As for the strength she gained after her training session, I don't remember it ever actually being said that she "Lost" the strength she had. If I remember correctly it only seemed that way after Peter David took over writing for the series that her feats of strength seemed to be alot weaker. Personally it seems like she is definitely dependent on who is writing her at the time. I remember her saying that she had to "Let" Herc win in their arm wrestling contests to perserve his ego, I'm not sure how Herc and Colosus compare, but if he and the Thing are close than I'm pretty certain she would be stronger. "

There was a time where she had become Savage and fought the Hulk but the Hulk did eventually beat her.She-Hulk have never beaten the Hulk. 
As far as the strength she gained during training..I agree,I don't remember an instance where it was said that she lost the strength she gained.That honestly doesn't even make sense unless she was depowered.If you train to get your strength up,you only lose it if you lose shape and slack off. 
Colossus is nowhere near Hercules strength but he and the Thing are nearing the same level. 

@"Colossus" said:
 "
He also broke vibranium  Catch a falling ship Stop a skrull ship at full thrust Through wolverine faster than a ship was leaving earth at full speed "
Wonder Man also broke Vibranium and She-Hulk is stronger than him. She-Hulk punched Doc Samson to another country and Titania twice to another state she once punched her out of NYC at class 75.New York is a huge City. There is no way Colossus through Wolverine beyond the top speed of a Skrull ship he would have had to throw him way beyond mach speeds which I know he didn't.  "

It wasn't a Skrull ship, it was Ord of Breakworld's ship and he already had a headstart of several miles.  Hank figured out the amount of time that was left before they were beyond Earth's atmosphere as seconds (which puts it many times above the speed of sound) and Colossus threw Wolverine straight to the ship. Wolverine was moving so fast his costume, which is designed to withstand great stress, was shredding. The Skrull ship whad it's thrusters on and Colossus held it and kept it from moving.  I think you're underestimating Colossus.  He is a fair way above Thing, though probably not quite to Hercules.  Now that I think of it Shulkie does have showings to match or nearly match Herc, so she would be stronger.  But not significantly stronger, and certainly not vastly stronger.
#50 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:
the guy commented that he didnt know why people got so hostile over comics

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.