She Hulk Cosplay from New York Comic Con 2011

#1 Posted by JayJustice (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey all. I'm a big She Hulk fan and I had the opportunity to cosplay as her at New York Comic Con last year. I'm not quite as tall or muscular as some other lovely ladies who have portrayed her but I did my best.

I recently entered my costume into a cosplay contest. If you like my costume, and would like to help me win, you can vote by clicking here .

Out of the 80 entries when I signed up, I was the only Marvel character, and 1 of only 5 comic book characters. It's overwhelming how many more Anime entrants there are. Hoping I can bring a prize home for Marvel.

Thanks for looking! :)

#2 Posted by comkid100 (245 posts) - - Show Bio

wow that's a great costume and it really shows your commitment you've got my vote.

#3 Posted by TheCannon (18906 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.