Follow

She-Hulk

Character » She-Hulk appears in 3187 issues.

After being shot by mobsters, Jennifer Walter received a life-saving blood transfusion from her cousin Bruce Banner, aka The Hulk. Due to Banner's irradiated blood, Jennifer gained the ability to transform into the Sensational She-Hulk. She is a recurring member of the Avengers.

She-Hulk and Spider-Man on a date?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By darthfury78

I like their team-up. However, I was wondering if it would be possible to see the humanside of Jennifer Walters dating Peter Parker? In her human form, Jenn is somewhat similar to Betty Brant; except that she LOVES being the She-Hulk more than her regular appearance. I sometimes wonder if there is any way for Dan Slott to incorporate the human version of Jenn into Peter's circle of friends in the same manner as Betty Brant? The human side to Jenn is rarely seen, and when we do see it she is in some ways like Peter Parker. A friendship between them could work. But what's your take in a possible friendship between the human Jennifer Walters(not the She-Hulk) and Peter Parker?

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Kairan1979
    @darthfury78
    about your last pic - why couldn't they admit that it happened? 

No Caption Provided

"It wasn't me, it was my double from another universe" excuse is done to death.
    darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By darthfury78

@Kairan1979 said:

No Caption Provided
    @darthfury78:
    about your last pic - why couldn't they admit that it happened?
    "It wasn't me, it was my double from another universe" excuse is done to death.

If the She-Hulk could sleep with the Juggernaut, then she's capable of sleeping with anyone who she's attracted to. I am sure that Jennifer feels that sleeping with him was the worst mistake that she's ever made. A no-strings attach relationship with Spider-Man would make her memory of Cain Marko disappear. I could clearly see Jenn x Peter as a possibility because she has a soft spot for nerds, like her cousin Dr. Bruce Banner. Therefore, if Jenn becomes interested in Peter Parker, there are two things to consider. On Jenn's human side, her relationship with Peter would fall right into the Betty Brant/Carol Danvers level, meaning close friendship that has the potential to become a serious relationship as he had with Mary Jane. On the She-Hulk side, Jenn's relationship to Peter will fall right into the Black Cat category meaning that making love to her is a must in order to satisfy her sexual cravings. As with Tigra/ Greer Grant, Jenn LOVES her She-Hulk form because it gives her sexual satisfaction without an ounce of regret.

A relationship with Peter Parker might be an attractive incentive to Jennifer's human form and her She-Hulk form because both would be attracted to him for different reasons.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @darthfury78 said:

Jenn LOVES her She-Hulk form because it gives her sexual satisfaction without an ounce of regret.

Jen LOVES her She-Hulk form because she was a nobody before that....has nothing to do with sex.She Hulk used to be pretty wholesome until Dan Slott turned her into a whore.
    darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By darthfury78

@Vance Astro said:

@darthfury78 said:

Jenn LOVES her She-Hulk form because it gives her sexual satisfaction without an ounce of regret.

Jen LOVES her She-Hulk form because she was a nobody before that....has nothing to do with sex.She Hulk used to be pretty wholesome until Dan Slott turned her into a whore.

I always felt that Jenn uses her forms for different reasons. I know that Peter Parker would certainly give her a very good reason to use her human form more often.

No Caption Provided
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.