She-hulk and megaman confirmed for MvC3 (screen)

#1 Posted by Gennadius (244 posts) - - Show Bio

She looks pretty awesome.
#2 Posted by fesak (7072 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh... you mean Zero. 
And, yeah, awesome. Though she will get a lot of hate i suppose.

#3 Edited by fesak (7072 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

YES! I LOVE SHE-HULK!!! =D

#5 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

SWEET ZERO!

#6 Posted by biggkeem89 (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

Good to see She-Hulk make the cut. And Zero is the man. He's my favorite character from Mega Man and my go to character on Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

#7 Edited by fesak (7072 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by biggkeem89 (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

From the videos, I see that Zero has a version of Cable's "Time Skip" move from MVC2. Awesome!

#9 Posted by Gennadius (244 posts) - - Show Bio

She has crazy moves.

#10 Posted by Metatron_Da_Don (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

!!!  Are Zero and Proto-Man different? I will have to update my list.

#11 Posted by fesak (7072 posts) - - Show Bio

And in case anyone didn't notice, GnG stage confirmed.

#12 Posted by Metatron_Da_Don (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

Mmmm. Target acquired. Mega Man has to be a lock now right? I wonder what version will appear.

#13 Posted by Mainline (1132 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome. 

I've been campaigning for She-Hulk's addition since the beginning.  She has story ties to the Hulk, FF, and Avengers.  She a female.  She's a non-pixie character / strength-styled character. And she adds a bit of humor and levity to the Marvel cast that's more subtle than MODOK or Deadpool (and despite a history of 4th Wall breaking, this version of She-Hulk probably will not, but her dialog is sort of meta-commentary).

#14 Edited by Metatron_Da_Don (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

She-Hulk is awesome. I dont know if it was the combination of her dialogue and the stage music but that video reminds me of the Virtua Fighter! Does this mean the 'leak' was true? I mean She-Hulk seemed like a random prediction at the time, coincidence?

#15 Posted by fesak (7072 posts) - - Show Bio
@Metatron_Da_Don said:
" She-Hulk is awesome. I dont know if it was the combination of her dialogue and the stage music but that video reminds me of the Virtua Fighter! Does this mean the 'leak' was true? I mean She-Hulk seemed like a random prediction at the time, coincidence? "
Not so random since a pic with her silhouette was shown a couple of months ago.
#16 Posted by jloneblackheart (5547 posts) - - Show Bio

ZERO LOOKS BAD ASS!

#17 Posted by greenenvy (634 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK AND SHE HULK NOW TOGETHER IN THE GAME! SOLD! : ) Been waiting for she hulks presence for along time I appreciate the news thanks. 

#18 Posted by Metatron_Da_Don (1037 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak:  Really? I missed it.
#19 Posted by Duo_forbidden (1161 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad Zero makes an appearance. I'm slowly inching to play this game.

#20 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Not bad additions.

#21 Posted by Swaggaboy (19 posts) - - Show Bio

NEEDS MORE PHOENIX WRIGHT.

#22 Posted by csimon (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

Zer0 is awesome but i still hope Mega man will be in it even if it's DLC hell MEGA MAN X would rock 
Ok so Hulk and She Hulk How about we have Thing come he loves to Fight!  It's Clobberin Time would be so awesome to hear. 

I also what to see a few more guys from Darkstalkers. ;) the Wolf man would rock ;) 

#23 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

Its about freaking time they announced some new characters

#24 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5477 posts) - - Show Bio

Bastard, you beat me to it lol. Well, all I can say is it's good to see Zero and She Hulk =)

#25 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio
@csimon:  
They already said that none of the Fantastic Four can be in the game due to legal issues, they substituted Super Skrull in place of the fantastic four since he has all their powers.  The FF will only be shown in Cameo unfortunately...
#26 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad to see so much love for She-Hulk here.
#27 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13591 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh My God........just when my freakin Xbox 360 breaks.......... 

WAIT FOR ME SHULKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#28 Posted by sandman813 (104 posts) - - Show Bio

She Hulk just looks so awsome it now makes me want to get this game now all it needs is Galactus  & Silver Surfer as a playable characters.
#29 Posted by DMC (1551 posts) - - Show Bio
@csimon said:
"Ok so Hulk and She Hulk How about we have Thing come he loves to Fight!  It's Clobberin Time would be so awesome to hear  "
didn't you get the memo? Capcom has already stated that the Fantastic Four won't be in the game....as playable characters at least. Instead we have Super Skrull.
#30 Posted by King of the Iron Fist (58 posts) - - Show Bio

She-Hulk's character model doesn't look very good....

#31 Posted by MintBerryCrunch (55 posts) - - Show Bio

If She Hulk is in this game, I doubt Rogue will be added.

#32 Posted by pinchpaker29 (470 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoa! This is awesome! Zero! I have to revamp my teams now!!! 

#33 Posted by King of the Iron Fist (58 posts) - - Show Bio
@MintBerryCrunch said:
" If She Hulk is in this game, I doubt Rogue will be added. "
She wouldn't be added even if She-Hulk WASN'T in it.She's not relevant since she lost Ms.Marvel's powers.
#34 Posted by MintBerryCrunch (55 posts) - - Show Bio
@King of the Iron Fist said:
" @MintBerryCrunch said:
" If She Hulk is in this game, I doubt Rogue will be added. "
She wouldn't be added even if She-Hulk WASN'T in it.She's not relevant since she lost Ms.Marvel's powers. "
True, but Rogue was fun to use when she would steal characters powers through kissing them!
#35 Posted by King of the Iron Fist (58 posts) - - Show Bio
@MintBerryCrunch said:
True, but Rogue was fun to use when she would steal characters powers through kissing them! "
Rouge was one of my favs in MVC2.Marvel ruined her.
#36 Posted by AMS (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

So they put one Shoto in but put in Hulk, She-Hulk, Wolverine X-23. Right..........joined up thinking right there Capcom......
#37 Posted by King of the Iron Fist (58 posts) - - Show Bio
@AMS said:
" So they put one Shoto in but put in Hulk, She-Hulk, Wolverine X-23. Right..........joined up thinking right there Capcom...... "
She-Hulk and Hulk and Wolverine and X-23 have way different moves in comparison to Ryu and any other Shoto.Ken has the same exact moveset just different supers same as Sakura and Akuma.
#38 Posted by AMS (1387 posts) - - Show Bio
@King of the Iron Fist: 

Sakura is exacatly the reason why i'm griping, she is who I main. 

There is no excuse imo to not have Ryu backed up by Sakura on the roster, when you've got Wolverine and X-23 spamming claw attacks on the same roster.

Oh well I'll make do till Street Fighter Vs Tekken comes out.
#39 Posted by Metatron_Da_Don (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone needs to change this title, it got me!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.