naughty

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by GrimmjowUchiha (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Did She-Hulk really sleep with iron man?

#2 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio
@GrimmjowUchiha:
yeah, she isn't the only one either
#3 Edited by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

And Iron Man is not the only one she slept with .

#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

She's slept with lots of people. She also slept with Starfox and I think it was implied she slept with Hawkeye didn't she?

#5 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

She slept with Juggernaut . And Hercules , if i remember well .

#6 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps it would be easier to ask 'Who hasn't slept with Tony Stark?' ;)

Moderator
#7 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" Perhaps it would be easier to ask 'Who hasn't slept with Tony Stark?' ;) "
Indeed :-)
#8 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

He was wearing his suit at the time.

#9 Posted by fesak (7057 posts) - - Show Bio

Also she had sex with him.

Moderator
#10 Posted by GrimmjowUchiha (9 posts) - - Show Bio

from all that I heard from you guy's make's me think that Superhero's are SUPER horny and freaky

#11 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak said:
" Also she had sex with him. "
having sex in your sleep? is that possible?
Moderator
#12 Edited by GrimmjowUchiha (9 posts) - - Show Bio

probably 

#13 Posted by DEGRAAF (7887 posts) - - Show Bio

shes slept with every one
#14 Posted by rein (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

Score!
#15 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@GrimmjowUchiha said:
" from all that I heard from you guy's make's me think that Superhero's are SUPER horny and freaky "
She-hulk is. It was brought up a few times in her series. Its a characteristic she gains as She-Hulk due to being
so withdrawn and reserved as Jen Walters.
#16 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio
@rein said:
"
 
Score! "

wait what?!
#17 Posted by mister garbage (365 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:
" @rein said:
"
Score! "
wait what?! "
That wasn't the Jen Walters from Earth-616. That was a Jen Walters from an alternate universe who came to 616 powerless, but assumed the powers of She-Hulk through the portal she came through. The two met eventually, and Jen (616) shipped her back along with a bunch of other doppelgangers. 
 

 She-Hulk #21


 She-Hulk #21


 
However:

She-Hulk & Hercules


She-Hulk & Tony Stark




She-Hulk & some model

She-Hulk & Clay Quartermain


 She-Hulk's Escapades
#18 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna be one of her one night stands... or long lasting relationships, I don't care.

#19 Posted by Namor1987 (1889 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEADPOOL said:
" I wanna be one of her one night stands... or long lasting relationships, I don't care. "
Me too man me too
#20 Posted by 123422 (1013 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEADPOOL: If she doesn't crush you under her while having sex that is.
#21 Posted by Namor1987 (1889 posts) - - Show Bio
@123422: who said I'd be under her lol
#22 Edited by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio
@123422 said:

" @DEADPOOL: If she doesn't crush you under her while having sex that is. "


It's all good. `,: )
#23 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEADPOOL:  she would crush u like a bug, death by snoo snoo futurama style
#24 Edited by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:

" @DEADPOOL:  she would crush u like a bug, death by snoo snoo futurama style "


lol, I was gonna make a reference to that but I didn't know how many people would get it. 
 
Amazonians: You will die like other men.
Guys: How did they die? 
Amazonians: Crushed pelvises. 
Guys: Woo-hoo!
#25 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

no sex is worth death man

#26 Edited by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:

"no sex is worth death man "



Not even with a gorgeous green goddess? Besides, I'm sure she can hold herself up, lol. There's always missionary and doggy-style too.
#27 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7840 posts) - - Show Bio

If your that serious about this then I'm sure that the problem of transcending the barriers between realities will be of little concern to you, have fun!

#28 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omega Ray Jay said:
"If your that serious about this then I'm sure that the problem of transcending the barriers between realities will be of little concern to you, have fun! "

Reality is overrated anyway, lol.
#29 Posted by Namor1987 (1889 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEADPOOL said:
" @lazystudent said:

"no sex is worth death man "

Not even with a gorgeous green goddess? Besides, I'm sure she can hold herself up, lol. There's always missionary and doggy-style too. "
lol You forgot spooning style on her side lol
#30 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio
@Namor1987 said:
" @DEADPOOL said:
" @lazystudent said:

"no sex is worth death man "

Not even with a gorgeous green goddess? Besides, I'm sure she can hold herself up, lol. There's always missionary and doggy-style too. "
lol You forgot spooning style on her side lol "

Forking? lol! There's also Scissoring and the Pile Driver, and the stuff that doesn't involve actual sex.
#31 Posted by carnivalofsins00 (938 posts) - - Show Bio
@rein: wow... it must be huge!
#32 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEADPOOL said:
" @lazystudent said:

" @DEADPOOL:  she would crush u like a bug, death by snoo snoo futurama style "

lol, I was gonna make a reference to that but I didn't know how many people would get it.  Amazonians: You will die like other men.Guys: How did they die? Amazonians: Crushed pelvises. Guys: Woo-hoo! "
Futurama!!
#33 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

yah
#34 Posted by laflux (16203 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEADPOOL: you people need some cold showers

#35 Posted by Joygirl (20040 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't she get with Luke Cage too?

#36 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@Namor1987 said:

@DEADPOOL said:
" I wanna be one of her one night stands... or long lasting relationships, I don't care. "
Me too man me too
#37 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow...just quoted people from almost two years ago.

#38 Posted by laflux (16203 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC: dude don't go for green gash. Its not fresh..... :-0

#39 Posted by laflux (16203 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53: same here

#40 Posted by ramj (21 posts) - - Show Bio

juggernaut? shes gets around

#41 Posted by JayJustice (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol cute. Whenever I cosplay as She Hulk and guys ask me who Jen should be with, I always say she should take time to be on her own because she always seems to regret her sexual encounters afterwards. But really I wish it had worked out with John Jameson. Sigh.

#42 Posted by darthfury78 (881 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see The She-Hulk x Spider-Man in a relationship.

#43 Posted by Shadow_Thief (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC: Bloody Starfox...

#44 Posted by darthfury78 (881 posts) - - Show Bio

@JayJustice said:

Lol cute. Whenever I cosplay as She Hulk and guys ask me who Jen should be with, I always say she should take time to be on her own because she always seems to regret her sexual encounters afterwards. But really I wish it had worked out with John Jameson. Sigh.

If Jennifer was in a mutual relationship with Peter Parker, I guarantee that she would not regret that sexual encounter afterwards. Especially if she got to know Peter Parker beforehand,

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.