Fourth wall...

#1 Posted by BooBoo (1 posts) - - Show Bio

So... Did the rest of the Marvel universe just determine that Shulky was crazy, or did she just forget about her ability to break the fourth wall?

#2 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

BooBoo says:

"So... Did the rest of the Marvel universe just determine that Shulky was crazy, or did she just forget about her ability to break the fourth wall?"

i think the writers just got rid of the whole 4th wall thing cause she use to jump through pages to get where she wanted to.

#3 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

She still has it but nobody talks about it

#4 Posted by Hagane Enna (7450 posts) - - Show Bio

Grrr.....I am not happy about the new issue so far.

#5 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice avatar zero edge.

#6 Posted by Overseer (404 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they should bring back her fouth wall breaking full force. Maybe even team her up with Deadpool and Cable and do a special "News Segment" as recaps for big crossover events.

#7 Posted by UnsolvedParadox (261 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not a fan of the fourth wall parts, it seems like a really convenient narrative crutch that doesn't fit the tone of the character.

#8 Posted by sora_thekey (8185 posts) - - Show Bio
@UnsolvedParadox said:
"I'm not a fan of the fourth wall parts, it seems like a really convenient narrative crutch that doesn't fit the tone of the character. "

its because the character was originall created for comedy relief... now she's a serious character!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.