Follow

She-Hulk

Character » She-Hulk appears in 3187 issues.

After being shot by mobsters, Jennifer Walter received a life-saving blood transfusion from her cousin Bruce Banner, aka The Hulk. Due to Banner's irradiated blood, Jennifer gained the ability to transform into the Sensational She-Hulk. She is a recurring member of the Avengers.

Does she really have gamma powered hormones?

jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

So apparently because she has gamma powers, She-Hulk can't help dropping her panties and slinging some ass everywhere she goes. Really? Who wrote that? Why would you make one of your main female characters trampish as a super power? And before you complain about double standards, Iron Man is a bum and a dog for screwing so much and will probably die of herpes, and if you REALLY wanna think I'm sexist, know that I think that Captain America, Superman, Flash, and Spider-Man shouldn't even be portrayed as having pre-marital sex. Double standard that.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#2  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

i didnt know they were "gamma hormones". i thought it was psychological.

jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
    youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So apparently because she has gamma powers, She-Hulk can't help dropping her panties and slinging some ass everywhere she goes. Really? Who wrote that? Why would you make one of your main female characters trampish as a super power? And before you complain about double standards, Iron Man is a bum and a dog for screwing so much and will probably die of herpes, and if you REALLY wanna think I'm sexist, know that I think that Captain America, Superman, Flash, and Spider-Man shouldn't even be portrayed as having pre-marital sex. Double standard that.

lol Captain America gets with a dark elf at one point when he's stuck in Asgard(and I think he's supposed to be dating someone back on earth at the time).

and I definitly think that's going to far, But i also don't think that every super hero should be a prude, having pre-marital sex is a pretty average thing in today's culture

jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jointron33

She is such a ho

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

yea i also found that funny but whatever i think she just needs a release from all the stress she had being a lawyer ain't easy

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By PeppeyHare

Who the **** cares? Sex is good.

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 2

jointron gives more credence to my theory that he's a time traveler.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.