Big She-Hulk fan

#1 Posted by Gottheit (3460 posts) - - Show Bio

Although, admittedly, it is pretty much for the sole reason that most artists draw her thick, which is extremely hot for a green woman for some reason. So, yeah. USELESS THREAD! WOO!

#2 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio

I always like the She-Hulk that was on the Fantastic 4. She fit well with the group and was a perfect sub for the Thing.

#3 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

I too love the big green lady. It's probably because she's buff and green.

#4 Posted by mew (117 posts) - - Show Bio

(Thought Speak) She Hulk just has the unique look to her. I like it.

#5 Posted by Charmcaster (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think that She-Hulk would be famous today if Hulk wasn't made first...

And green skin? ewwww

#6 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

If the Hulk wasn't made... She-Hulk wouldn't have been made because there would be no Hulk for Marvel to make a She-Hulk for copyright purposes =o

#7 Posted by Charmcaster (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"If the Hulk wasn't made... She-Hulk wouldn't have been made because there would be no Hulk for Marvel to make a She-Hulk for copyright purposes =o"

Well if the hey decided to make hulk a girl, and named her she-hulk, she wouldn't have sold at all!

#8 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

They could just call her Hulk since there was no Hulk to begin with.

#9 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

How about Shulk, that's a more attractive name for a female Hulk if there was no Hulk to begin with.

#10 Posted by Charmcaster (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"They could just call her Hulk since there was no Hulk to begin with."

Hulk sounds kinda guyish though...

#11 Posted by Gottheit (3460 posts) - - Show Bio

Shulk sounds like shard, which is a terrible name for anyone.

#12 Posted by master_wright (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I am a big She Hulk fan she stands alone pretty well to me. Does anyone know any particular appearances or instances of cool feats or fights. For such a great character I've only seen her barely used then again i wasn't reading comics before I was born and catch hell trying to find them. Still suggestions would be cool.

#13 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

She's hot, and I like some of her books.

#14 Posted by luckydomino1 (491 posts) - - Show Bio

solo comic for she hulk maybe possibly

#15 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

I love She-Hulk a total Badass chick whose confident, smart, sexy, and can break the 4th wall.

#16 Posted by TheCannon (16073 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alpha said:

I always like the She-Hulk that was on the Fantastic 4. She fit well with the group and was a perfect sub for the Thing.

I loved She-Hulk on the FF. I wish they had Invisible Girl leave and She-Hulk takes her place.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.