Angie Harmon for she-hulk?

#1 Edited by foolkiller1 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

If they ever do a sequel to the incredible hulk would you like her as she-hulk? Maybe not a physical performance but a motion capture type of think. It seems she really loves the character. what do you think?

#2 Posted by cattlebattle (13347 posts) - - Show Bio

I am down for it.

#3 Posted by foolkiller1 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

DAMN DOUBLE POST!! mod lock one please?

#4 Posted by Darkmount1 (1268 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see her as a live action Jen or voicing her in an animated movie. Hmmm, idea for comicbookmovie.com fancast brewing......

#5 Posted by War Killer (20291 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see her as She-Hulk.

#6 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio

Hrrrm

#7 Posted by Press Oblivion (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh God that was great!

#8 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she could pull it off and if she loves the character all the better. I love to see an actor or actress passionate about the part even more so when it is a chick who is fighting to play a great character that doesn't get the love she deserves.

#9 Posted by UltraBiel (328 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be so cool! *.*

#10 Posted by Press Oblivion (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest with you, I think I like Angie Harmon better for Wonder Woman . . . effin' sweet if she could play both rolls but what's the likeliness of that happening?

#11 Posted by PowerHerc (85335 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she could play She-Hulk.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.