nerd_of_a_hero's She-Hulk #31 - He Loves You, Part 2 of 3 review

My first She Hulk issue & shes still a Hotty

Spoilers:

Jazinda and She-Hulk go to detroit to capture, or kill a Taleismen Skrull name Nogor, who is a representation of Gods and the skrulls' morals. Should they successed the skrull invasion would be prevented. Jazinda take She-Hulk away from from new york not for her to die and live the runaway life-style again. In detroit they encounter the X-Facter, suspecting Longshot to be Nogor, they battle it out rather than talk.

Review:

When I saw the front cover I was like "was this made by a japanese animator? Awesome, I buy it" without thinking to look it up. Still, She-Hulk looks awesome on it, so no regrets here. This issue has great humor, I loved the art design and bright coloring (but Longshot looks like a woman until you look up close), and the dialouge was quite entertaining to read. It never cross my mind until later that I was reading a cross over, so I really enjoyed what these guys can do on their own. Buy it if your a She-Hulk fan, 'cause theres not alot of depth there. Still, a geart read, impressive coloring work, humorous, and She-Hulk in action. Yeah...