Follow

Sharon Carter

Character » Sharon Carter appears in 880 issues.

Inspired by the tales of Captain America and her aunt Margaret, Sharon Carter decided to become an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Amanda Righetti as Sharon Carter? *spoilers*

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrinceIMC

Recently it was revealed that Amanda Righetti from the television series 'The Mentalist' and the recent reboot of 'Friday the 13th' has been cast as a SHIELD agent in the Avengers. She appears in Captain America: First Avenger as the agent that greets him when he wakes up in the modern era. IMDB is now saying that her part in Avengers will be as Sharon Carter, has this been confirmed anywhere or is it just a rumor. And if it is true how do you think she'll be connected to Peggy? Originally Sharon was Peggy's little sister but has since been changed to niece. I imagine now it will be something more like grand-daughter or great niece. She's cute, I think she could play her though I was kinda hoping that she'd end up being a SHIELD agent version of Janet Van Dyne.

tim2081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By tim2081

If IMDB says it, then it must be true, haha. But I heard somewhere else that Hayley Atwell was signed for multiple movies, and it was assumed that her appearances would be as Sharon and not Peggy again.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By tg1982
    @tim2081
    that's what I thought too 
    Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nova`Prime`
    @tim2081 said:

If IMDB says it, then it must be true, haha. But I heard somewhere else that Hayley Atwell was signed for multiple movies, and it was assumed that her appearances would be as Sharon and not Peggy again.

I heard the same thing that Atwell will play Sharon Carter. Its possible she is playing a different SHIELD Agent one they make up for the movie much like they did Agent Colston. Although I don't see why they would do that because they have the guy who plays Colston.. maybe she will be Carol Danvers?
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PrinceIMC

I'd prefer Hayley Atwell to come back and be Sharon as Peggy's granddaughter or grandniece. So I can still hope that Amanda might end up being someone else like Carol Danvers or Janet Van Dyne. I was kinda hoping that the Cobie Smulders as Maria Hill was a fake-out but I can kinda accept it. I just hope for more super-heroes than SHIELD agents in the Avengers movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.