Follow

Shanna

Character » Shanna appears in 458 issues.

Shanna is a jungle adventuress and protector of the Savage Lands with her husband Ka-Zar and their pet Zabu. Though her presence in the Marvel universe has diminished, recognition among readers has risen over the years thanks to the 2005, Shanna the She-Devil series by Frank Cho. Shanna was originally created as a derivative of Sheena.

Shanna...

pixelyzed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By pixelyzed

whats she up to whats next for her

DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By DMC

that's what I want to know

I wish they'd integrate Shanna (aaand Kazar and company) more into the Marvel U even if they are B characters. Now it's highly unlikely they'll give them their own series and even more unlikely that they'll leave the Savage Land. Now a days trouble seems to come to them first.
    Maybe after 10 more crossovers and "event labels"  about everything else...they'll turn around and say "hmmm nothings happened in the Savage Land lately".

Of course the most likely scenario is another Alternate Shanna cheesecake fest...which is ok I guess but the more they do that the more they belittle the real Shanna.  Look at her pic on the overview page....see what I mean?

saward86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By saward86

Is it true that Frank cho made an uncensored version of Shanna the she devil i have seen a teaser pick but was unsure if it was actually released pic below.

[URL=http://img165.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=731349969_20051110193806882_1_123_478lo.jpg][IMG]http://img165.imagevenue.com/loc478/th_731349969_20051110193806882_1_123_478lo.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By DH69

right now she's posessed by something taking over the savage lands...and apperantly is now a milf...musta missed something there but oh well.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By PowerHerc
    No Caption Provided

I love Shanna.

PhillyGent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PhillyGent

In Ka-Zar The Savage 23 Shanna tells Spiderman how she got to be with Ka-Zar? Was that scene renacted from a previous issue and if so when? At what point did she decide to stay with Ka-Zar in the Savage Land. Was it in Savage Tales or Ka-Zar Lord of The Hidden Jungle?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.