Another Stat Chart?

#1 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

This has Shang-Chi moving at the speed of sound, can regenerate, and can produce short range forms of energy.

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Well who keeps doing this. I think that he needs to lose his live update.

#3 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84479 posts) - - Show Bio

Again, we dont need a new thread everytime someone finds a chart. Just delete it.

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Enigma says:

"Nobody says:
"This has Shang-Chi moving at the speed of sound, can regenerate, and can produce short range forms of energy."
I thought he could produce short energy blasts, like a traditional ki thing or whatever. But speed of sound and regenerate? No."
I don't think he can.
#5 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"This has Shang-Chi moving at the speed of sound, can regenerate, and can produce short range forms of energy."

I thought he could produce short energy blasts, like a traditional ki thing or whatever. But speed of sound and regenerate? No.

#6 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh. Kinda makes him a bit more of a boring character then... oh well :P

#7 Posted by Superkitty (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Again, we dont need a new thread everytime someone finds a chart. Just delete it."

#8 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Superkitty says:

"King of Kings says:
"Again, we dont need a new thread everytime someone finds a chart. Just delete it."

"

LMAO!

#9 Posted by Captain Avenger (3 posts) - - Show Bio

what stat chart

#10 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Avenger says:

"what stat chart"

Maybe someone removed it..? Naah, cant be.

#11 Posted by grimreaper1980 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

shang-chi doesn't need super powers, he has enough training to stand on his own

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.