cavemold's Shadowman #3 review

Hoss!

The Great: Patrick Art is a homer run here again, and double page spread of JAUNTY made my heart melt! This issue kicks your butt were it last ended in issue 2!. The Deadside is pretty scary place as our Heroes Jack and Alyssa find out! The issue was paced very well and left a satisfying feeling when i read the last page. The talking monkey is gotta be the best pet in comics right. I cant wait to see Mr.Twist vs Shadowman.

The bad nada loves this issue ..

Verdict This issue keeps the shadowman momentum rolling! You wont be disappointed. PICK THIS SEREIS UP OR MASTER DARQUE will come get you!

5/5 Jauntys here Huss.

Posted by batnight

Def. got it right when you say that there is nothing bad about this issue, I can say the same for all three issues so far.

Posted by Cavemold