cavemold's Shadowman #1 review

A dark twist

The Good: The open page starts you off smack down in epic revelation...As We learn about our young heroes parents! Very emotional opening dialogue that immediately peeks your interest! Instant action and amazing panels from Patrick Zircher! The action scene were very dramatic as all hell was breaking out! For a first issue Justin Jordan opens up many possible story lines, that i know will have to be explained!

The bad: Nothing at all .Faces looked like faces , body movement looked like body movement . The dialogue started off with a bang!

The Verdict : This was my first Valiant title and i have to say i will be looking into more Valiant on-goings! Im super impressed with the layout of this comic book. Im also amazed how they showed off their other on-goings! I much rather ads be about other Valiant titles then seeing a Bing Bang Theory ad any day!

ENTER THE SHADOW!

Posted by longbowhunter

This was also my first venture into the Valiant universe. I liked what I read. Anxious to see how Dox and Alyssa factor in. A strong supporting cast is a must for me. I'll give it at least till the end of the arc.

Posted by BluDevil7

yea its great

Edited by ddrohan

Good read. I still think they should ditch the logo. Doesn't make to me sense for a supernatural being to have a logo on his chest.

Posted by Cavemold

I could live without as well .

@longbowhunter said: