Follow

Shadowland

Story arc »

Marvel crossover featuring mostly street level heroes.

Iron Fist

-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By -Eclipse-

I'm a major Iron Fist fan and I was wondering which book I should be picking up out of the Shadowland stuff in order to get my Danny Rand fix. Does he have a major role in the main book? Is it worth reading for Iron Fist's stuff? Or is he going to be featured more in the Power Man tie-in?

MetatronDaDon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By MetatronDaDon
    @-Eclipse-: Well they appeared at the end of #1 and it looks like they're going to get into a fight...

No actual combat for Luke and Danny in #1, #1 ends with them about to fight I presume...in Shadowland #2
    -Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By -Eclipse-
    @MetatronDaDon: Yeah, I ended up picking up #1, they appeared more than the other guys (Spidey, Punisher, Moon Knight etc.) which was cool, and I'm glad that Diggle isn't throwing the spotlight on Luke and ignoring Danny, like Bendis does in his books.
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4  Edited By The_Martian

I believe that Iron Fist and Luke Cage will be appearing in Shadowland: Powerman. It's a story about a younger guy using Powerman as his name and Luke Cage and Iron Fist try to protect him from the Hand or something.

-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By -Eclipse-

Sweet, thanks Nobody! I've seen Iron Fist on the cover by now, but I didn't know whether that was just supposed to be 'symbolic' or whether he'd be playing a major part. I'll have a look at it when it comes out ^__^

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6  Edited By The_Martian

He might also be getting a one shot or mini tie-in of his own. I know Spider-Man is.

-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By -Eclipse-
    @Nobody: Naw, I eagerly checked the solicits, I have the little card with all the Shadowland books that are coming out upstairs, but no Iron Fist tie-in. Which sucks, cause it's not like he hasn't got a connection with Matt... He wore the Daredevil suit during Civil War, for crying out loud
    Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
    Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

By now I'm sure you know he's in both the regular book and Powerman....and apperently getting pummeld in both :/ 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.