graphiccasualfreak's Shadowland: Moon Knight #1 - Shadowknight review

Good #1

I was a little disappointed at the slow beginning of this issue.  But it did paint a dramatic picture that foreshadows the ending.  Daredevil wants Moon Knight?  What? Dead?  I'm not entirely sure what Daredevil's(or the one controlling Daredevil) motives are but it should make things interesting.  I certainly love the cover art here.  Francesco Mattina has definitely gone from unknown to me to being a Marvel artist to look for.  Even with the somewhat predictable story I am truly excited about this 3 part limited and can't wait to see how it plays out.

Other reviews for Shadowland: Moon Knight #1 - Shadowknight

Shadow/Moon Knights 0

Yet another great Shadowland story arc crossover! Jake (or Steve, it all depends on who you're talking to) seems to finally have everything going in the right direction. He bought a brand new mansion/base of operations, him and Frenchie are teamed-up like the old days with Crawley and Ray backing him up, he has Marlene living with him again SPOILER WARNING: Click here to reveal hidden content. (and she's pregnant!!), and he seems to have Khonshu and his hunger under control. But  Daredevil...